WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding Sony... Last night, had a guy tell me that if you buy Sony's eye toy, you can control your TV, receiver, etc. with it. :eek:rly:

Not to mention, they keep telling me the PS4 controller has a built in LCD display, even though I have repeated shown them articles that say it is a touch pad only.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

There is a lot of misinformation out there regarding Sony... Last night, had a guy tell me that if you buy Sony's eye toy, you can control your TV, receiver, etc. with it. :eek:rly:

Not to mention, they keep telling me the PS4 controller has a built in LCD display, even though I have repeated shown them articles that say it is a touch pad only.

Lol!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you send BP that empty box and 3 pairs of socks?
You should have collected that leaf, pencil, eraser and other things from him.

NOOO he never gave me It he owes me it * runs to bps house and knocks on his door* YO WHERE IS MY STUFF

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

* keep on banging on his door* Hey why are you dogging me man where is my stuff:..... looks like I will have to do the hard way like stewie did to Brian

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Responds "Yo whats up pal, where is my empty ox, 3 pairs of socks, a pencil, a leaf, an eraser, and many useless things"
your not BP ..... I can see through you .... you're an apple fan ... bp is a SONY fan.... hmmmm you killed him :shocked::shocked:
..... what happened to bp ..... did he get APPLEFIED ..... find out more in the next episode of BP in out lives

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

your not BP ..... I can see through you .... you're an apple fan ... bp is a SONY fan.... hmmmm you killed him :shocked::shocked:
..... what happened to bp ..... did he get APPLEFIED ..... find out more in the next episode of BP in out lives

Next poster owes BP this,
e3dcfd8c_vbattach220470.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well time to go sleep ...... good night all I shall be here ...and where is 2 windows , snowflake, and MSFTisMIA , and laura :asleep: who knows XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss