WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, just to be clear about this.

I'm neither a recognized educational institution nor have I ever awarded a PhD title. All I have to do with PhD is that most of the people around me have this title, and that I maybe get one in a few years.

The lie detector determined that was a lie Hahah

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm interested in the whole package myself. I might find certain aspects attractive but I lose interest rather quickly if the rest doesn't fit.

Im just going by what I like to look at - also cant get caught looking when you are behind them - but yes the whole package gets reserved for girlfriends.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I like giving people a big *** box, and boxes inside it, like many, until it is very small, and it's just a tiny little gift. It always makes me laugh, lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Im just going by what I like to look at - also cant get caught looking when you are behind them - but yes the whole package gets reserved for girlfriends.

Oh I can agree with that. :) To clarify though. What I also mean by package I'm also referring to personality, intelligence and all the rest. Of course looks are the first impression and general attraction but the rest is more important to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro