WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's DHL's fault for sending it to the wrong address.

Hmm, I sent it to you so you could deliver to the birthday guy with my name on it, nevermind that he gets the cake thats what matters and he can't eat it hah!

I was on another forum where a user says,

"Happy birthday if you registered here with a true date"

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I feel like you're talking about my computer history! LOL! I started on DOS, ran Windows and DOS at the same time,Win 3.1 and Win. 3.11, ran Win 98, ME, NT, Xp, 7 and now 8.

I used to use Windows 2000 a lot. It was the greatest thing ever. Windows 2000 Mainstream Edition (also called XP) was great too tough.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

I don't remember many of of MS-DOS commands.

When I use the CLI, it's for Linux.

I'm now very into making all my programs console (CLI) applications... I used to have the patience to make GUIs, but now... laziness has overcome.

Plus, a program that I made to help me study is used with a CLI... And the program is amazing help!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What are you talking about?
Some random stuff?

I'm working on a project which involves a lot of initial cloning. These genes are not that easily cloned for various reasons. And I just got the sequence data for another construct which has the correct insert. This is always a great thing.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm working on a project which involves a lot of initial cloning. These genes are not that easily cloned for various reasons. And I just got the sequence data for another construct which has the correct insert. This is always a great thing.

Clone me, I can haunt many people locally, I could pay you something.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Pretty foggy this morning in London - which is OK as it matches how my head feels - staying up and playing on PC till 2am when my alarms go off at 530am is not conducive to a decent nights sleep.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Clone me, I can haunt many people locally, I could pay you something.

I don't clone people.

Funnily in German there is a different word for cloning something in a sense of creating another individual with exactly the same DNA (Das Klonen) and cloning in a sense of creating a gene construct (Das Klonieren). I do the second one.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I don't clone people.

Funnily in German there is a different word for cloning something in a sense of creating another individual with exactly the same DNA (Das Klonen) and cloning in a sense of creating a gene construct (Das Klonieren). I do the second one.

Cloning humans is unfortunately illegal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3