WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martin, just asking.
If you were to sell your 64 GB 1020, how much would you ask?
i created a thread 'WTB 1020', want to be around the ballpark of what people intend to sell the device for.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

martin, just asking.
If you were to sell your 64 GB 1020, how much would you ask?
i created a thread 'WTB 1020', want to be around the ballpark of what people intend to sell the device for.

Hmm well im paying ?25 a month for the phone over 2 years which makes it ?600 - The fact that its picked up a fault with the vibrate motor this morning which ive just noticed will drop its value considerably.

But to answer your question the phone is great and still pretty new so you wont get much of a reduction for second hand value - so you need to be willing to pay about ?500 to ?550 I guess.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Hmm well im paying ?25 a month for the phone over 2 years which makes it ?600 - The fact that its picked up a fault with the vibrate motor this morning which ive just noticed will drop its value considerably.

But to answer your question the phone is great and still pretty new so you wont get much of a reduction for second hand value - so you need to be willing to pay about ?500 to ?550 I guess.

Ok thanks :), guess have to wait for a bit now :p.
You can get it replaced for that fault, no?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah - will get onto O2 and nokia to find out what the process is this morning.

kinda sucks though as I have my phone on vibrate all the time.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah - will get onto O2 and nokia to find out what the process is this morning.

kinda sucks though as I have my phone on vibrate all the time.

A chick called me on sunday and told me to visit a care centre, care centre guy was pants, called back the lady, assured me she'll call me back on tuesday 10 am. Didn't call, sent her a text asking for updates "I will get back to you", I wonder where is she gone.

i am going to ask for a red lumia 720 now, had 2 whites, same pants happened with it.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't remember many of of MS-DOS commands.

When I use the CLI, it's for Linux.

Let me refresh your memory...

echo @prompt set date=$d$_set time=$t$h$h$h > {a}.bat
%comspec% /e:2048 /c {a}.bat > {b}.bat
for %%v in ({b}.bat del) do call %%v {?}.bat
echo %date% %time% >> log

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Cool, you are talking to birds on the phone! I guess it's another form of twitter.

Hmm, I've talked to a tiger, a lion, even an elephant, why not a random chick that works with Nokia and is helping me get a replacement?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmm, I've talked to a tiger, a lion, even an elephant, why not a random chick that works with Nokia and is helping me get a replacement?

I don't know. If you look at the direct translation of the colloquial use of the word chick in English, it would be very disrespectful to call a woman that in German.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

'Chick' is considered derogatory these days. Though the term 'bird' in Australia and UK still lingers, though I believe it's going into disuse as well. However, I know you don't care so just ignore what I said.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I hope my second WP device does arrive tomorrow, I'll let people try guess.

It's a phone running Windows Phone 7 and didn't have a LED flash.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And incredibly experimental.

They clone dogs and cattle as a business. If you love your dog very, very much, or if you have a price winning bull, you can just let it be cloned. I think I have read that South Korea cloned a very good watch dog a few times. I don't know if this is true though and how healthy these animals are in the long term though.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

'Chick' is considered derogatory these days. Though the term 'bird' in Australia and UK still lingers, though I believe it's going into disuse as well. However, I know you don't care so just ignore what I said.

'Chick' is rather uncommonly said down here, i've heard it being said before.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

They clone dogs and cattle as a business. If you love your dog very, very much, or if you have a price winning bull, you can just let it be cloned. I think I have read that South Korea cloned a very good watch dog a few times. I don't know if this is true though and how healthy these animals are in the long term.

Woah, this is something i haven't heard of before! That's weird, are they close to cloning Humans?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I picked up a candy bar at a British import store here called 'Yorkie'. It said on the wrapper, "Do not feed the birds."

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

'Chick' is rather uncommonly said down here, i've heard it being said before.

Australia doesn't use 'chick', it's North American. Though with the increase of loving everything American in Oz I wouldn't be surprised if the slang becomes more popular. Though, 'chick' won't probably be one of the common ones. :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't know. If you look at the direct translation of the colloquial use of the word chick in English, it would be very disrespectful to call a woman that in German.

I don't know why are you referring my english with a german dictionary, lol.
vielleicht, sollte Ich kommunizieren in Deutsch?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism