WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Keep in mind it's a yeast extract. It's the left over after beer production. :p Though high in Vitamin B.

I feed yeast extract to my bacteria.

Why are these internal regulations for radiation protection individual pdfs for every page? This makes it very unpractical to read.

IT, if you read what I'm writing here, could you change this please?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

If you do decide to try it I recommend not using a large amount. It's supposed to be spread thinly on toast with butter. It's a joke in Australia to get foreigners to try it when it's spread thickly on buttered bread. The aftermath is sometimes amusing.

Ugh, i cannot have vegimite, Coeliac Disease...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Grr i hate trying to write minutes from notes taken almost 2 weeks ago Argh!! Why didn't i write them sooner :(

One of the great things I love about my RT - take it into a meeting and snap the video recorder to 1/3 while having whatever else I need open in the other 2/3 - always great going back over the video later and making notes from that - also gives you video and audio evidence of what people say.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

One of the great things I love about my RT - take it into a meeting and snap the video recorder to 1/3 while having whatever else I need open in the other 2/3 - always great going back over the video later and making notes from that - also gives you video and audio evidence of what people say.

Yeah if i worked in an environment that allowed me to use my surface i would :) Unfortunately in my workplace its not possible :)

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

role-models_c_239563.webp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster