WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I want another LTE phone...

You made me think about what I want, and then I realized that I go to visit my mother this weekend and I have quite some traveling time. And for that I could buy this new Pokemon game. It always makes me feel like being young again...

Edit: Just ordered it online. What do I want now? ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You made me think about what I want, and then I realized that I go to visit my mother this weekend and I have quite some traveling time. And for that I could buy this new Pokemon game. It always makes me feel like being young again...

I have to fly overseas to visit my mother... how far away does your mother live?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have to fly overseas to visit my mother... how far away does your mother live?

Well, truthfully, not that far. I just remembered that I wanted that game and gave myself a reason. The train has around 30 minutes, it will take me something over an hour from door to door.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, truthfully, not that far. I just remembered that I wanted that game and gave myself a reason. The train has around 30 minutes, it will take me something over an hour from door to door.

I did at one time, live a mere 15 min drive from my mother's place. That was over a decade ago. I have since lived approximately 15,000km away, 14hrs time difference and a day ahead. Made it interesting to make phone calls. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We appear to be missing someone on this thread lately. Not sure if they're asleep or if we chased them off....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My PCR product seems strange, and I think I messed the tubes up. I'll do it again, not sure if I run it tomorrow morning or over night, I think overnight would be better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99