WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I always thought of you as more of a carrier than a sufferer. :wink:

Why are you green and Muessig is orange?

Does that mean you like it organic, and Muessig radioactive? Isn't somebody red? Blood lust!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The forum says Administrator, Super Moderator, and Moderator, how disappointingly boring.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Orange? I'm red...the same shade as on the live tiles on a WP phone.

Work is okay, still learning quite a bit but I'm beginning to find office politics and the other duties quite dull. I should find out soon whether they want me working here past a month. I'm going to try to ask if I can get some design work in somehow.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, not sure what if anything I will be doing to celebrate.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

The forum says Administrator, Super Moderator, and Moderator, how disappointingly boring.

Afraid so, it would be nice to have more exciting titles but I'm not sure how that would go over with the rest of the Mobile Nations.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Work is okay, still learning quite a bit but I'm beginning to find office politics and the other duties quite dull. I should find out soon whether they want me working here past a month. I'm going to try to ask if I can get some design work in somehow.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, not sure what if anything I will be doing to celebrate.

He was referring to your name not your signature. Your name shows up orange.

Good to hear things are going well. Hopefully you can get an extension or design work.

Yes office politics sucks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've decided to not do anything this year for my birthday and celebrate in summer if I don't forget it until then. Birthday in winter is stupid.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Happy Birthday pal! Looks like I'm a little late on the well wishes. If you want to ban BP for a couple of hours as a present to yourself, I don't think anyone would mind.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Happy Birthday pal! Looks like I'm a little late on the well wishes. If you want to ban BP for a couple of hours as a present to yourself, I don't think anyone would mind.

I think Muessig would... ;-)

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I keep thinking that one day I'll log on and my title will be changed to Official Walmart Greeter of WPCentral. If that's the case I'm going rogue and won't stop until I have an infraction named after me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa