WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was busy for ~3 h installing Win8.1 and setting up my tiles the way I like them. The new tile size options are nice.
dang 3 hours ...whoa your fast I had to install it on my RT and it took me 4 hrs ( I blame school wifi) and then on my mothers laptop it took me 3 hrs also I still have my fathers desktop and my older sisters laptop :sweaty:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

dang 3 hours ...whoa your fast I had to install it on my RT and it took me 4 hrs ( I blame school wifi) and then on my mothers laptop it took me 3 hrs also I still have my fathers desktop and my older sisters laptop :sweaty:

Starting a Factory or something??

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

hehehe YES TO TAKE DOWN GOOGLE :evil: ... no but its because we all use our own computers and because of that I have to do all the work

oh... its same always.. all the SETUP to be done by us and Blame us if something goes wrong.. :winktongue:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I m tired of teaching :unhappy: and hoping to make it my Profession :evil:

* sigh* as long as peeps think google is the savoir of the world we will be still teaching. as for profession I see a lot of sooo called "professionals" be influenced by other so called " professionals" how to do something " technological " and tech the end user something sooo wrong, that the ones that do know who do fix it will have to fix the problem and in a way correct the end user the right way.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

this G is so wrong... :evil:
28813053.jpg

HA lol

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

* sigh* as long as peeps think google is the savoir of the world we will be still teaching and as for profession I see a lot of sooo called "professionals" be influenced by other so called " professionals" how to do something " technological " and tech the end user something sooo wrong that the ones that do know who do fix it will have to fix the problem and in a way correct the end user the right way

was that a single sentence!!!!!!
I just forgot what I read at start :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today no hangover, but still much too little sleep. I don't think I could keep up such a pace too long, nonetheless it was fun.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think melting has something to do with energy and physical state... Well, it sounds pretty much like sleep, you are right.

ehhh well I don't want to say anything wrong because you snowflake have a Ph.D. I think or I could be wrong

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05