WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well time to go to sleep..... good night acruz, lazes,KFV, snowflake, laura, and I know im forgetting someone .....hmmm yikes... I forgot..... ehhh ....well good night anyway! :asleep:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

well time to go to sleep..... good night acruz, lazes,KFV, snowflake, laura, and I know im forgetting someone .....hmmm yikes... I forgot..... ehhh ....well good night anyway! :asleep:

I will wake you up with good food. He he

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

You know you can get banned for stuff like that don't you :winktongue:

Everybody loves Rebecca. People claiming otherwise are just jealous.

That's actually something I never got, people claiming that criticizing public figures comes from jealousy. If I don't like Justin Bieber, I'm not jealous, he's just at spoiled brat with little talent. I'm much rather jealous of somebody like Georg Clooney, looking that damn good, being talented and very successful.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all. I'm off work today due to my wonderful 9 day fortnight. :). I probably won't post much today.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning all. I'm off work today due to my wonderful 9 day fortnight. :). I probably won't post much today.

I don't think the lab will keep me for a long time today. I don't have much to do, so I'll catch up on some theoretical background and leave early to travel to my mother's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss