WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Allow me to take the position of an Apple Fan.

"But the technology wasn't ready yet!"

It's sorta valid.

Apple dumped it down and made it pretty, exactly as they did with the iPhone. Microsoft was earlier but had this ugly and complicated devices. Also, Apple was targeting consumers directly, while Microsoft had businesses in mind.

It was just the better strategy at the time.

By the way, I'M BACK!

Where were you?

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

its kind of Cheating... MS thought Apple wont produce Tablets and so were Lazy in developing Surface.. now you see the result.. its some Crooked idea according to me..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What I mean by no parking is that there are more cars than spaces. Even the paid parking is full.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Another very early entry into work today.

Anandtech has a solid review for the Asus T100. Looks like it is really in my wheelhouse. If I wasn't fighting UPS for my Purity headphones, I'd have walked to Best Buy to see if they're selling it...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Anandtech has a solid review for the Asus T100. Looks like it is really in my wheelhouse. If I wasn't fighting UPS for my Purity headphones, I'd have walked to Best Buy to see if they're selling it...

All these new Atom tablets really make my mouth watering. I'll probably buy one, but I think I'll wait another few months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs