WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My wife had a meeting there. Driving is the only way for us to get there. Was annoyed there was no parking.

Yes, that's unfortunate. For the next time just have this meeting at your home! You can serve cookies and everybody will be happy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, that's unfortunate. For the next time just have this meeting at your home! You can serve cookies and everybody will be happy.

They held the meeting at a cafe. The cafe was busy because it's cheap. It was to close something off.

We normally don't do business from home as we live in a flat. Not set up the best business meetings. My wife hopes to get an office or something in the near future to avoid these types of situations in the future. As of now her meeting room is one of three cafes in the town centre here and of course doing things from home.

My wife has some a co-worker that she has over to help with things but that's not the same as these 'official' type meetings.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We bought doughnuts afterwards if that's any consolation. They had tea/coffee during the meeting. No cookies.

I wanted to get some cookies or doughnuts or anything at the canteen here, but there was nothing that looked really tasty. That was a sad moment.

I just realized that at the bottom of this forum is a "Presented by BlackBerry" logo.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to get some cookies or doughnuts or anything at the canteen here, but there was nothing that looked really tasty. That was a sad moment.

I just realized that at the bottom of this forum is a "Presented by BlackBerry" logo.
That's Talk Mobile.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I honestly don't know why they did talk mobile. I love phones and everything, just talk mobile wasn't interesting to me.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

When the zombie apocalypse starts, cake shops will be the first to go :(
It's a good thing that the Twinkie factory is back online.... cakes that have the shelf life of Spam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos