WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I honestly don't know why they did talk mobile. I love phones and everything, just talk mobile wasn't interesting to me.

Don't let the powers that be see you talking bad about talk mobile. It was nice knowing you as an ambassador.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When the zombie apocalypse starts, cake shops will be the first to go :(
It's a good thing that the Twinkie factory is back online.... cakes that have the shelf life of Spam.

When the zombie apocalypse starts, I hope it won't be caused by some stupid biological explanation that makes no sense at all, as in every zombie movie. Also there are no Twinkies in Switzerland, but we have alternatives like this stuff: Berger AG Backwaren: Vogelnestli

Don't let the powers that be see you talking bad about talk mobile. It was nice knowing you as an ambassador.

That's the reason I would never become a Ambassador or even a Moderator. With power comes responsibility. Well, Ambassadors don't really have power, but a cute color.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

That's the reason I would never become a Ambassador or even a Moderator. With power comes responsibility. Well, Ambassadors don't really have power, but a cute color.

There are times when I go " I can't type that, I'm a mod". And 90% of those times, it's probably a good thing I didn't, mod or not.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

When the zombie apocalypse starts, cake shops will be the first to go :(
It's a good thing that the Twinkie factory is back online.... cakes that have the shelf life of Spam.

When that happens I will be on my private cake island!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb