WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hmm. May well have an opportunity to work on Google's new HQ in London. Prestigious job to work on but its Google.

As an MS fan could I live with myself...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My ears are burning!

Google's London headquarters sounds like a cool job, but also maybe you could convince them of the virtues of WP via showing your phone off at every opportunity?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

My ears are burning!

Google's London headquarters sounds like a cool job, but also maybe you could convince them of the virtues of WP via showing your phone off at every opportunity?

We all know google doesn't like WP, so he will not be hired once they know he uses WP. And yes, they already know that and more.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

If it is the job you want and you can get it, go for it.

It would be very silly to settle with a less desirable job only because you like one billion dollar company more than the other.

I do have principles, not many granted but I have a few, well a couple. - think it will all boil down to the hourly rate anything above ?30 an hour would suffice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I do have principles, not many granted but I have a few, well a couple. - think it will all boil down to the hourly rate anything above ?30 an hour would suffice.

I just think both companies' priority is making money. For example, both take our personal data for targeted commercials.

I like Microsoft more, but I am sure objectively seen, Microsoft is neither more ethical nor fairer.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I just think both companies' priority is making money. For example, both take our personal data for targeted commercials.

I like Microsoft more, but I am sure objectively seen, Microsoft is neither more ethical nor fairer.

Still keeping that Switzerland neutral stereotype alive I see. :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and now im back after a sleep that feels awesome after waking up at 5 every week :evil: and now I know who I forgot... it was 2 windows!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Look............ Over........... There......... The.......... Future........ It's....... Beautiful..........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb