WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not trying to be a kill joy bit it's the principle of the thing. Banning in the banned thread is appropriate...just not here. Maybe I'm being too much of a purist here, but that's my take on things.

The GF wants to watch "12 Years A Slave" tomorrow after work. It should be a good movie. Ties in for me with all the stuff in my Diversity and Oppression class this semester. Sometimes movies can't all be fun and mindless stuff..
I get it :cool: that's why I would sometimes say the same thing I was just implying in a joking matter :wink: and I saw that on bing and I was thinking about watching it to... you should say your take on the movie so I know whether to watch it or not :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok so I decided to stake some cheese
cheese.jpg

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It appears to be only you two talking at this time, whats gone on?

Anyway. I need to advertise my channel, my band is releasing an album soon and i want to get more people to listen to our music.

Sorry, i might be breaking forum rules by doing this but. MarigoldMusicTV - YouTube

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It appears to be only you two talking at this time, whats gone on?

Anyway. I need to advertise my channel, my band is releasing an album soon and i want to get more people to listen to our music.

Sorry, i might be breaking forum rules by doing this but. MarigoldMusicTV - YouTube
ya its me and KFV but I was doing it to keep me entertained and I will see if its my type of music !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss