WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like cheese. Cheese is quite important in Swiss food culture.

Also, Swiss cheese is not comparable to what Americans call "Swiss", first of all it's based on the cheese I like the least and in Switzerland we have such a broad diversity of cheese, second it's just tasteless cheaply produced fat with no real consistency.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I like cheese. Cheese is quite important in Swiss food culture.

Also, Swiss cheese is not comparable to what Americans call "Swiss", first of all it's based on the cheese I like the least and in Switzerland we have such a broad diversity of cheese, second it's just tasteless cheaply produced fat with no real consistency.
Do you know what kind of cheese they sell in US that is most similar to what is popular in Switzerland?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Later I'll get my hair cut. It's really about time, I don't like my hair too long.

I really don't like finding a new hair dresser when I'm in a new city. That's the reason I waited that long, today I go to the one I had all the years in my old town.

Do you know what kind of cheese they sell in US that is most similar to what is popular in Switzerland?

I really don't know, I don't think I put to much thought into it when I was there. I tried it out and then thought: "Well, I'll just eat other stuff!".

But I'm sure you can great cheese in the US. I just find it strange that what is called Swiss has so little to do with what I think is Swiss cheese :)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Hanging out with friends

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131019_004.jpg
    WP_20131019_004.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 12

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It appears to be only you two talking at this time, whats gone on?

Anyway. I need to advertise my channel, my band is releasing an album soon and i want to get more people to listen to our music.

Sorry, i might be breaking forum rules by doing this but. MarigoldMusicTV - YouTube

You can add your channel on your profile and where your post is shown below your avatar will have the YouTube logo.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It appears to be only you two talking at this time, whats gone on?

Anyway. I need to advertise my channel, my band is releasing an album soon and i want to get more people to listen to our music.

Sorry, i might be breaking forum rules by doing this but. MarigoldMusicTV - YouTube

does the band plan to release this on something like amazon or iTunes? I may pick this up when it's out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs