WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

does the band plan to release this on something like amazon or iTunes? I may pick this up when it's out.

No, we aren't on a record label and ur... Yeah.

But i can give you a link to the new album Prospects, and i'm the drummer. So yeah. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No, we aren't on a record label and ur... Yeah.

But i can give you a link to the new album Prospects, and i'm the drummer. So yeah. :)

oh, ok. Well, as along as I can get it in mp3 format, I'm fine with ponying up the cash to show support. I flipped through the and there's something i hear in your band's sound i like...

One of the coolest things I've seen on this thread is that guy and his friend who shot their song using a 920 in that dusk like conditions. The song was cool and the video was nice too.

Gotta love stuff like that.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

oh, ok. Well, as along as I can get it in mp3 format, I'm fine with ponying up the cash to show support. I flipped through the and there's something i hear in your band's sound i like...

One of the coolest things I've seen on this thread is that guy and his friend who shot their song using a 920 in that dusk like conditions. The song was cool and the video was nice too.

Gotta love stuff like that.

Well, i don't know how to sell singles or albums through any good service if there is one that's good and doesn't require costs., so i can give you guys the album for free. :)

They are MP3. But i used Garageband to edit them, and i used iTunes to put the album on there, so it mightn't come up as a Marigold album when you guys put it onto a Windows Phone or any other device for that matter.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I am also developing the Marigold app for WP8. Yep, that's the app that's been mentioned in my sig for the past month.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well, i don't know how to sell singles or albums through any good service if there is one that's good and doesn't require costs., so i can give you guys the album for free. :)

They are MP3. But i used Garageband to edit them, and i used iTunes to put the album on there, so it mightn't come up as a Marigold album when you guys put it onto a Windows Phone or any other device for that matter.

Put it on amazon!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Allow me to be that person on app threads.

What's Marigold?

Its the band LMZR plays drums in. Scroll a few pages up to links for the YouTube channel.

BP may be on to something. i do wonder how expensive amazon's charges are. LMZR, perhaps a PayPal account may work? Maybe doing it that way first you can see how many sales you get and whether or not you can recover the amazon fees...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Went for a hike with my mother today. We visited a tower on a hill near this town, and the view was just amazing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Went for a hike with my mother today. We visited a tower on a hill near this town, and the view was just amazing.

Unfortunately I can't upload a picture, as Firefox just isn't doing it, and IE does even less.

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Its the band LMZR plays drums in. Scroll a few pages up to links for the YouTube channel.

BP may be on to something. i do wonder how expensive amazon's charges are. LMZR, perhaps a PayPal account may work? Maybe doing it that way first you can see how many sales you get and whether or not you can recover the amazon fees...

You can put your song on the free sections for MP3 on amazon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just preordered my Asus T100. Got the 64GB version. Now, I just need to get a new monitor for my PC and I'm good to go.

Once I upgrade the PC eventually to 8.1 and get a Lumia 1020, I'll be set for the next few years...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Personally, I think MSFT is on to something with the new round of 8.1 powered 8" tablets. I don't think they should make a Surface Mini, but they probably will.

Really enjoying the move to the 8X...haven't used the 810 much once the unlocked 8X arrived. Now if I can get my hands on a cheap 1020, that'd be good. I could see myself using a 925 too...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Nice idea. They could get some additional exposure doing that, but is that free for them as the supplier of the music?

Dont know I'm assuming because your song will be free to download it will be free to upload it.

Best check the term and conditions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss