WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wanted to share the picture I can't upload via Skydrive. But Skydrive shows my name directly. I think that's a little too much.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wanted to share the picture I can't upload via Skydrive. But Skydrive shows my name directly. I think that's a little too much.

me too I could never upload a pic to here because I don't know how so I usually download it to my computer then upload it here:cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would like if I understood it and also I doesn't say anything about cheese :cool:

The singer tells the story of a "boy" (German Junge), most likely himself, how his parents wanted him to get a real job, instead of being a rebellious singer. I think the lyrics are pretty clever.

me too I could never upload a pic to here because I don't know how so I usually download it to my computer then upload it here
cool.png

I usually have an error, but it still attaches the picture after uploading. But today I tried multiple times and it didn't attach it. IE doesn't even start the upload.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The singer tells the story of a "boy" (German Junge), most likely himself, how his parents wanted him to get a real job, instead of being a rebellious singer. I think the lyrics are pretty clever.
I usually have an error, but it still attaches the picture after uploading. But today I tried multiple times and it didn't attach it. IE doesn't even start the upload.
well if it has a good message im all up for it as long as a song doesn't talk about sex, drugs, money and partying I hate songs about that :angry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You have Facebook and use Internet Explorer. What terrible life choices... ;-)

well to be honest I don't use or have a facebook,twitter, instagram, or any social networking things and IE IS THE BEST!! well in my opinion Its the best I hate google chrome because well its google and I would use Firefox if ie never existed

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well to be honest I don't use or have a facebook,twitter, instagram, or any social networking things and IE IS THE BEST!! well in my opinion Its the best I hate google chrome because well its google and I would use Firefox if ie never existed

I use Firefox. IE was too long terrible, there will never be a reason why I would switch back. Social media I just don't get, I think mostly because my closer friends don't really use this stuff.

I have deactivated all add-ons in Firefox (now everybody is tracking me and shows me commercial, terrible experience) and I'll try again to upload the picture.

Upload still doesn't work.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I use Firefox. IE was too long terrible, there will never be a reason why I would switch back. Social media I just don't get, I think mostly because my closer friends don't really use this stuff.

I have deactivated all add-ons in Firefox (now everybody is tracking me and shows me commercial, terrible experience) and I'll try again to upload the picture.

Upload still doesn't work.
yup I don't see the point in social networking .... even thought if I had one I think I wouldn't be saying this :wink: and the reason I don't use other browsers is because I don't have to use add-ons just to make my browsing experience good and as for the uploading I think you just have to wait a while now with ie11 I been getting fast uploads on this site faster than ie10

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

yup I don't see the point in social networking .... even thought if I had one I think I wouldn't be saying this :wink: and the reason I don't use other browsers is because I don't have to use add-ons just to make my browsing experience good and as for the uploading I think you just have to wait a while now with ie11 I been getting fast uploads on this site faster than ie10

I have installed Windows 8.1. IE should be fine. I don't know what's going on. But it isn't that important either ;-)

All add-ons I use are Adblock Plus, BetterPrivacy, Flashblock and Ghostery, and I think I would need them also on IE for the same effect.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have installed Windows 8.1. IE should be fine. I don't know what's going on. But it isn't that important either ;-)

All add-ons I use are Adblock Plus, BetterPrivacy, Flashblock and Ghostery, and I think I would need them also on IE for the same effect.
it should be " faster" maybe its your upload speed but since you are in Europe where your internet is way faster than the U.S :evil:
and I have tried to get into the whole add-on things but I don't know it just doesn't make it better it just makes me hate add-on's even more

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

it should be " faster" maybe its your upload speed but since you are in Europe where your internet is way faster than the U.S :evil:
and I have tried to get into the whole add-on things but I don't know it just doesn't make it better it just makes me hate add-on's even more

Thanks to Adblock Plus I only very rarely see commercials while browsing the web. I don't feel an effect of BetterPrivacy in everyday use. Flashblock explains itself, there are never videos or anything annoying me somewhere in the background. Ghostery blocks trackers and I love the small pop up when I visit pages which tells me what is blocked. For example, it blocks 8 trackers in this forum.

I have 1 MBit/s upload. That's not very fast but more than enough for a 1.5 MB picture ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks to Adblock Plus I only very rarely see commercials while browsing the web. I don't feel an effect of BetterPrivacy in everyday use. Flashblock explains itself, there are never videos or anything annoying me somewhere in the background. Ghostery blocks trackers and I love the small pop up when I visit pages which tells me what is blocked. For example, it blocks 8 trackers in this forum.

I have 1 MB/s upload. That's not very fast but more than enough for a 1.5 MB picture ;-)
so much add-ons :confused: but if it works for you good stuff I don't thin I will jump on the add on just yet and if you are wondering my speed tests, its not the fastest or best but its consistent

Attachments

• speed test 1.png
    speed test 1.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 1
  • speed test 2.png
    speed test 2.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 2

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so much add-ons :confused: but if it works for you good stuff I don't thin I will jump on the add on just yet and if you are wondering my speed tests, its not the fastest or best but its consistent

I edited it my post 1 Mbit/s. That was a mistake before.

3044219982.png

This says my internet is slower than that of 75 % of CH. Why would anybody need faster internet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo