WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ya that's WAYYYY faster than my download and I envy your ping and here I thought I had good ping ... never mind and time to go make my weekly cheese :wink: later snowflake

I am 6 feet tall guy with dark brown hair, weight something over 80 kg and have a beard. Snowflake feels a little strange to me. For example, I have a very cute, rather short and blond friend with a lot of energy, I think snowflake would fit her much better.

Anyway, enjoy your cheese.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Its the band LMZR plays drums in. Scroll a few pages up to links for the YouTube channel.

BP may be on to something. i do wonder how expensive amazon's charges are. LMZR, perhaps a PayPal account may work? Maybe doing it that way first you can see how many sales you get and whether or not you can recover the amazon fees...

I'm looking at independent music sellers (Cdbaby, etc) and it's $9.99 for a single to be distributed worldwide and $29.99 for an album! Ugh, with that pricing, and the price i wish to sell the content, it's gonna be tough!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm looking at independent music sellers (Cdbaby, etc) and it's $9.99 for a single to be distributed worldwide and $29.99 for an album! Ugh, with that pricing, and the price i wish to sell the content, it's gonna be tough!

Use SkyDrive that free put the content as public, put a link to it.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Listening to Cars "Let the good times roll"

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, just finished watching Twelve Years A Slave. I recommend you and everyone who posts on this thread regularly go see it.

I'm waiting with the GF in a crowded Thai restaurant for dinner...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am 6 feet tall guy with dark brown hair, weight something over 80 kg and have a beard. Snowflake feels a little strange to me. For example, I have a very cute, rather short and blond friend with a lot of energy, I think snowflake would fit her much better.

Anyway, enjoy your cheese.

heheh I guess you didn't know that In slang terms cheese means money :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, just finished watching Twelve Years A Slave. I recommend you and everyone who posts on this thread regularly go see it.

I'm waiting with the GF in a crowded Thai restaurant for dinner...
OK! looks like I know what I am watching next week and thai ... I never did like Thai because of how their food tastes like .... sorry if I offended any Thai peeps here :(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

OK! looks like I know what I am watching next week and thai ... I never did like Thai because of how their food tastes like .... sorry if I offended any Thai peeps here :(

It's a very heavyweight movie, in terms of how thought provoking and socially significant the subject matter is.

We eat with our eyes most times, so I get where you're coming from with Thai food. Its still good eating. The GF loved her snapper fish in tamarind sauce...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a very heavyweight movie, in terms of how thought provoking and socially significant the subject matter is.

We eat with our eyes most times, so I get where you're coming from with Thai food. Its still good eating. The GF loved her snapper fish in tamarind sauce...
so then if you have time what is your short review about the movie because im generally interested in the movie :grin:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
so then if you have time what is your short review about the movie because im generally interested in the movie :grin:

It is a movie based on a true story of a freed black man who lived in NY State during the mid 1800s who was kidnapped and sold into slavery in Georgia, where he spent 12 years as a slave.

There is rape, violent floggings to the point of mutilation, psychological abuse, etc. They didn't sugar coat it at all. Just letting you know...still, it is something worth seeing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is a movie based on a true story of a freed black man who lived in NY State during the mid 1800s who was kidnapped and sold into slavery in Georgia, where he spent 12 years as a slave.

There is rape, violent floggings to the point of mutilation, psychological abuse, etc. They didn't sugar coat it at all. Just letting you know...still, it is something worth seeing.
im all for it I need to watch more movies about history :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss