WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

i just noticed how much I love wireless charging on my 810, it brings the question to me " WHY aren't more cellphone manufactures using this? " :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You really thought?? may be Lumia is not Enough for you :angry:
ehhh KFV i think you missed the /s <---- means sarcasm :eek:rly: and I thought you knew that I'm a MS ****** but I know when to admit where ms fails and I never let my opinions get in the way of facts :cool:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

ehhh KFV i think you missed the /s <---- means sarcasm :eek:rly: and I thought you knew that I'm a MS ****** but I know when to admit where ms fails and I never let my opinions get in the way of facts :cool:

ha ha... I too was Exaggerating... I m not ******.... I m addicted :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ha ha... I too was Exaggerating... I m not ******.... I m addicted :cool:

hahahahah you should put the /s next time so I know what you mean :wink: because I think it was snowflake said that he is sarcastic .... now that I think of it I think he's the most sarcastic guy here o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh no.. thats the beginning of the dots flowing on the screen [the coolest thing I like on Windows8]
its still there?? please MS do something to hide the Line..
wait what o.o??? its just a line I don't think they will get rid of the little dots

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oops whom to I m talking to?? ******!! doesnt the line eatup the beauty of the Dots??

ehhh yes it does but I think you are thinking about it too much and besides I don't think its a big deal maybe its a bug on GDR3 because I never saw the line in GDR2 so it could be a glitch so don't worry about it UNTILL the final version of GDR3 comes out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss