WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And why aren't OEM's who have wireless charging optional or standard promoting it often?

I could imagine that it isn't a standard feature as it makes phones heavier and bigger. At the moment many companies try to make light and slim phones.

Also, when promoting something money has to be targeted, and after Nokia made a big deal out of it with limited success, maybe marketing sees it more promising to spend money to advertise different things.

Or cheese if you use this as a slang word.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I could imagine that it isn't a standard feature as it makes phones heavier and bigger. At the moment many companies try to make light and slim phones.

Also, when promoting something money has to be targeted, and after Nokia made a big deal out of it with limited success, maybe marketing sees it more promising to spend money to advertise different things.

Or cheese if you use this as a slang word.

I never knew 'Cheese' was a slang for money, what a weird slang...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well my beloved Maxthon browser could use some more work however I LOVE MAXTHON NUMBER ONE BROWSER!!!

BEST BROWSER EVER FOR DESKTOP AND WP!!!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Well my beloved Maxthon browser could use some more work however I LOVE MAXTHON NUMBER ONE BROWSER!!!

BEST BROWSER EVER FOR DESKTOP AND WP!!!
Let me get this straight, if I lambast the following things:
1. Cake
2. Sony
3. Maxthon

Will you hate me for life?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes it AWESOME I'm on the latest beta build!!!

Which supports the IE11 core!

But it's Chinese and cloud based. I don't want them to know that I use my browser mostly to look Pokemon Typecharts up...

You cant beat the sexiness coming off the HTC One!

I can't, but Scarlett can do that easily:

scarlett-johansson-hairstyle-3.jpg

Edit: I did have another picture, very sexy but still very classy. But it was just too large for the post and I didn't feel like resizing it just to make a point.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

ehhh yes it does but I think you are thinking about it too much and besides I don't think its a big deal maybe its a bug on GDR3 because I never saw the line in GDR2 so it could be a glitch so don't worry about it UNTILL the final version of GDR3 comes out

i m still on GDR 2.. Amber.
So the problem is not only with GDR 3..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923