WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What did I post that for I forgot, I can actually remember posting it. :confused:

It's about Watch Dogs, I don't want to write into the actual thread that I don't care, that would be just rude. However it's perfectly acceptable to be rude in this thread here ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It's about Watch Dogs, I don't want to write into the actual thread that I don't care, that would be just rude. However it's perfectly acceptable to be rude in this thread here ;-)

Oh bringing different thread quotes into here to confuse me! :wink:

Yeah that fine no point posting if it not to your interest. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Downside to the weekend for a forum not many members on posting apart from the hardcore members!!!

I'm a SUPER AWESOME AMBASSADOR campaign if you agree with this then take action so that it can be the new title!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm a SUPER AWESOME AMBASSADOR campaign if you agree with this then take action so that it can be the new title!

Well, I don't know about this. If somebody else would campaign for you, that would already help a lot. Preferably somebody with a orange, green or red color.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well, I don't know about this. If somebody else would campaign for you, that would already help a lot. Preferably somebody with a orange, green or red color.

I just add it to my signature more easy, I don't think the Mods can change there's or have a say it up to higher powers!

Spooky :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Reviewers gave the big HTC One crap for being too massive and much more useless than the Galaxy Note. They will give this boring coming Nokia crap too, with the difference that all the fanboys and -girls will feel personally offended and being treated in such a mean way.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Reviewers gave the big HTC One crap for being too massive and much more useless than the Galaxy Note. They will give this boring coming Nokia crap too, with the difference that all the fanboys and -girls will feel personally offended and being treated in such a mean way.

I read lots of good reviews for the HTC One the only downside was just the SoC being a snapdragon 600 instead of 800 which isn't much to complain about specially when it was released months before devices with Snapdragon 800 came out and no reviewer complain about the snapdragon 600 in the Samsung Galaxy S4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion