WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well cheese is slang for money in the G's life
cheese :
Slang Term To mean "Money".

Orgin: Everywhere - as old as welfare started.

where in wellfare. people get free Money and Govt. Cheese. Real cheese handed out for food for people in the poverty line.

Cheese comes from the term "Government Cheese" but in slang its refer to the "MONEY". cuz thats what you both get at the welfare line. but it is used to mean "Money" for anything.

this is an old slang. alot of old movies uses it.

"I lost my job. I need to find somewhere new to get my cheese".

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Because there isn't one wireless charging standard yet. It's between power matters, wireless power consortium (Qi as the dominant example), and alliance for wireless power standard...

so its like the whole Blu- ray vs HD-DVD all over again ....but really wireless charging is an awesome thing to have because I don't have to plug it in to my computer every time I sit down I just have set it on the plate and let it to charge :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Downside to the weekend for a forum not many members on posting apart from the hardcore members!!!

I'm a SUPER AWESOME AMBASSADOR campaign if you agree with this then take action so that it can be the new title!

so that means I can say im EVEN MORE SUPER AWSOMER THAN BP !!!!!:evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just removed some mold from my mother's self-made jam she gave to me today and went on eating the jam anyway. Then I looked up in the internet what could happen to me now. I think I am going to die.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I just removed some mold from my mother's self-made jam she gave to me today and went on eating the jam anyway. Then I looked up in the internet what could happen to me now. I think I am going to die.

That's why ignorance is bliss

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well nice knowing you :wink:... kidding!!! and uhhh I know its never nice to say no to any mother but I think it was ok to say noo this time so you don't make yourself sick :confused:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well nice knowing you :wink:... kidding!!! and uhhh I know its never nice to say no to any mother but I think it was ok to say noo this time so you don't make yourself sick :confused:

I didn't realize it until I got home. And anyway, if I had left it with my mother, she would have eaten it for sure. She was after all raised by my grandmother, and my grandmother was affected by the war big time. I think for her, molds were just extra proteins. ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm downloading Windows 8.1. The improvements are actually pretty minor, but interestingly I really like it a lot more than Windows 8.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't realize it until I got home. And anyway, if I had left it with my mother, she would have eaten it for sure. She was after all raised by my grandmother, and my grandmother was affected by the war big time. I think for her, molds were just extra proteins. ;-)

well its what they say " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and who knows maybe it will be some type of mold where you get all the proteins in a day :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte