WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Interesting. Windows 8.1 has a function to deactivate notification during a definable time frame. That means Microsoft can implement this feature, why aren't they doing it with Windows Phone?

Well, only a few other months until Windows Phone 8.1, and maybe then we'll get it too, who knows.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Interesting. Windows 8.1 has a function to deactivate notification during a definable time frame. That means Microsoft can implement this feature, why aren't they doing it with Windows Phone?

Well, only a few other months until Windows Phone 8.1, and maybe then we'll get it too, who knows.

That will be a very interesting feature. I cannot wait to hear what's being announced at Nokia World in Abu Dhabi. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That will be a very interesting feature. I cannot wait to hear what's being announced at Nokia World in Abu Dhabi. :)

Whatever they announce, it will only make me miserable as it'll be like this:

"And once again, because Microsoft isn't doing anything we have implemented many sweet features, of course only for Nokia phones. Well, after neither Samsung nor HTC are doing much concerning Windows Phone anymore, we'll soon call it Nokia OS anyway. Or Microsoft OS, as Nokia will soon belong to Microsoft."

Well, to be honest, I won't mind too much. I can live with what I have now, and in a year I switch to whatever is the best.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Whatever they announce, it will only make me miserable as it'll be like this:

"And once again, because Microsoft isn't doing anything we have implemented many sweet features, of course only for Nokia phones. Well, after neither Samsung nor HTC are doing much concerning Windows Phone anymore, we'll soon call it Nokia OS anyway. Or Microsoft OS, as Nokia will soon belong to Microsoft."

Well, to be honest, I won't mind too much. I can live with what I have now, and in a year I switch to whatever is the best.

You on contract?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

the only feature that really want is they should or would be really cool if they could integrate Skype as the default messaging app just to compete with google now or google + or something like that and apple's imessage thing and in the people's hub I think they should make that the notification center ( even thought i don't care for one and don't need one ) just because that's where you get all your Facebook and other things there

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

the only feature that really want is they should or would be really cool if they could integrate Skype as the default messaging app just to compete with google now or google + or something like that and apple's imessage thing and in the people's hub I think they should make that the notification center ( even thought i don't care for one and don't need one ) just because that's where you get all your Facebook and other things there

I think you may see this happen eventually. Personally, I have no use for Skype or google + on my Nexus 4, but because other people like them, I wouldn't mind it if it moves the platform forward. I feel the same way about the notification center. I hope MSFT gives us the option to turn it off. Now THAT I would like...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, were you able to watch the link to that documentary I posted last night? If the link doesn't work, that documentary is also on YouTube.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Boy, I love how quiet my apartment can get when I have the TV off. Sometimes a quiet space is the best place to do some work in. I wish I could not have a tv, but until I can get some of the stuff I want online, I'll keep the old tube and curse at how unnecessarily expensive my cable bill is.

At lease the GF gets way more mileage out of my tv than me. She loves my on demand more than hers and will catch up on some of her shows because she cut back on her cable package recently because of expensive it is...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, were you able to watch the link to that documentary I posted last night? If the link doesn't work, that documentary is also on YouTube.

i was planning to do it today but after forgetting i had homework im doing it now :eek:rly: so looks like i will watch it i think tomorrow when I'm chilling at the lounge

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Can I say I'm actually looking forward to the next round of hardware WP8 will run on? I think I like Android's hardware a lot more than the software these days, so I'd love to see how a mature version of WP8 would run on the S4/HTC One chassis. Would love to see an advanced Pureview Cam on a quad core setup with 2 cores dedicated just to the image processing and camera ALONE. Guess we will start to find out with Nokia's big announcement.

It doesn't mean I will buy any of that new tech - after I get my 1020 I don't want anything else - but it will surely make an interesting holiday shopping season and beyond...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i was planning to do it today but after forgetting i had homework im doing it now :eek:rly: so looks like i will watch it i think tomorrow when I'm chilling at the lounge

The documentary is 90 mins long so hope you can watch it uuninterrupted...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea