WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just cleaning up the memory on my 1020 a bit the smart cam files are huge. Averaging around 20MB!! Even the high res shots only push 12MB

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Im all caked out from the weekend - butterfly cakes, fairy cakes, a couple of slices of 3 tier Victoria sponge cake and slices of two different Double chocolate cakes

I only had one cake on the weekend and I forgot to take the one I had with me today. Looks like it's desert tonight. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Watch homeland? Disappointed with the new season? I think the newest episode was the best in the season so far, but visit this thread for more information, and to talk about Homeland.

I like the actor. What was his previous show called? The one in which he was in prison innocently and went back to work as a cop after receiving a lot of money. That one I liked, it was cancelled pretty early though.

Then I watched the first episode of Homeland and I just didn't like it at all.

Edit: This one I liked: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0874936/?ref_=nm_knf_i3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think Homeland has limited scope like a lot of shows these days. I haven't watched it and I'm not very interested either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think we're all suffering from Monday blues today. It's been slow. Then we'll get Mr & Mr hyper in here... then I'll probably get annoyed! :p

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I think we're all suffering from Monday blues today. It's been slow. Then we'll get Mr & Mr hyper in here... then I'll probably get annoyed! :p

If you need to be annoyed, I can try harder until they get here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

nah you know you like that there are 2 peeps that keep things interesting ..... you know ....like me :cool: and then bp:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05