WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

looks like I will be able to watch that documentary tonight after an afternoon of French homework .......time like these tell me " as a native Spanish speaker .... why aren't I taking Spanish "
You'll learn Filipino easily if you know Spanish and English.

I know that from experience (and the fact that we Filipinos normally mix the three languages.)

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

By the way, do I really have to bring my birth certificate along just to pick up a package?

Sheesh, all this bureaucracy is killing my excitement for that package Mobile Nations is sending me...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm 15 and trying to be trilingual.

But, trying to learn Japanese is hard. (Seriously, even full-time subbers have a hard time with it.)
dang I remember when I was 15 ....I was in my 2nd year of high school and that was the year when I didn't even think about worrying about another language..... and here I thought you were Japanese .....yikes first I called you a chick now im calling you Japanese :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

By the way, do I really have to bring my birth certificate along just to pick up a package?

Sheesh, all this bureaucracy is killing my excitement for that package Mobile Nations is sending me...

a package.....NO FAIR!!!! I bet its a 1020 !!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG im getting all excited

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Well im APOCALYPTIC ANGRY!!!

So im going to sleep some days a computer can get to you!
Shh. Eat some cake, play on your PS4 (from the future), and browse on your beloved Maxthon browser.

Problem (probably) solved.

But, just to be safe, dive into a cake pool full of cake.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Shh. Eat some tri-tip, play on your xbox one (from the future), and browse on your beloved IE browser.

Problem (probably) solved.

But, just to be safe, dive into a cake pool full of tri-tip .
yup he should do that and to play it even more safer..... give him the 1520 that is NOT from sony

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99