WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sad to say, not only is it rare in digital but lately in print as well. My wife finds all sorts of errors in mags and papers. Really annoys her too. Grammar is really bad though, more so than spelling.

I used Digital World to represent Modern Computerised World.. :eek:rly:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If they reveal something like the Nokia Lumia 935, an improved Lumia 925 with the same design language but much improved, and throw also some great new software features in, I might get tempted.

But personally I have no need for another even more blown up Nokia N9 design.

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

If they reveal something like the Nokia Lumia 935, an improved Lumia 925 with the same design language but much improved, and throw also some great new software features in, I might get tempted.

But personally I have no need for another even more blown up Nokia N9 design.

I dont think Lumia phones are just blown up N9 designs.. it surely has a Class Design. may be New Nokia Signature :evil:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So finally, Vine, Temple Run 2, Flipboard and Instagram are finally coming to WP. Hurray! I wonder what the next complaint will be... :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I dont think Lumia phones are just blown up N9 designs.. it surely has a Class Design. may be New Nokia Signature :evil:

Of course it's a design language, but I still think it's gotten boring. It's much less timeless than the iPhone 4 design, but I'd like to emphasize that this is only my opinion.

So finally, Vine, Temple Run 2, Flipboard and Instagram are finally coming to WP. Hurray! I wonder what the next complaint will be... :p

I don't care about apps, bring me OS features ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The specs of that 1320 make it a very tempting device, only if it didn't come out until next year. :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Only if the 1520 didn't come out until next year...

The specs of that 1320 make it a very tempting device, only if it didn't come out until next year. :(

You should write the same about the tablet, then we'd have a collection ;-)

It was Nokia World.. google dont even Consider WP8 exists :p

It was about missing apps in general.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No Google apps. :p

The only way we'll ever get Google app is if the two companies could stop acting like a bunch of children. That or WP becomes the best selling mobile platform. I see both as possible but unlikely.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, maybe not according to Engadget:

I think it's pretty expensive, not for the hardware, but for Windows RT.

Still, i don't really care, i still want the 2520. I think it's an option over the Surface 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers