WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ATT pisses me off. I don't want to go back, but the 1520 looks... tempting. And T-Mobile sucks.

Why does Nokia keep doing exclusive deals with the devil (ATT)?

both true but since we are in the U.S and we have evil cellphone carriers we have to live with what we have :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

both true but since we are in the U.S and we have evil cellphone carriers we have to live with what we have :confused:

if only the coverage of T-Mobile was better and had a good relationship with nokia I think I would be happy but sadly its not and ATT gets everything :unhappysweat:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, coverage on TM is my only issue with them. There are times/places where the connection drops off completely.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, coverage on TM is my only issue with them. There are times/places where the connection drops off completely.

I only get 2g at my place but since I only pay 30$ I guess I cant can't complain but yup they don't have the best wireless service out there .....but it is cheaper then the rest :eek:rly:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I really liked the keynote today and I think the 2520 is pretty much the only thing that could swap me from getting a surface 2 (rt or pro not sure) but generally I think the surface typecover with its backlight will be better to type on than the nokia accessory. But I could be wrong!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I really liked the keynote today and I think the 2520 is pretty much the only thing that could swap me from getting a surface 2 (rt or pro not sure) but generally I think the surface typecover with its backlight will be better to type on than the nokia accessory. But I could be wrong!

Browse in a local store when it comes which Ill be doing for the 1520 I think I go to my local O2 store.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I don't want the iPad Air. But if I'd buy a tablet now, I really would consider it.

Dance course was fun today.

Personally I think a phablet should be more than a blown up phone. The Galaxy Note shows how this can be done. The new Lumia phablets are just bigger Lumia phones...

PS. I don't like the word phablet.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well, I don't want the iPad Air. But if I'd buy a tablet now, I really would consider it.

Personally I think a phablet should be more than a blown up phone. The Galaxy Note shows how this can be done. The new Lumia phablets are just bigger Lumia phones...

I like the Surface 2 alot and will be purchasing sometime...

Or Christmas

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm on about the tablet, not the phablet :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like the Surface 2 alot and will be purchasing sometime...

Or Christmas

But I think Microsoft just caught up in size and features to the iPad 5, and now Apple stepped up again with the new iPad Air. It's very fast, smaller, much lighter and still has a higher resolution.

iPad Air vs. iPad 2 vs. Galaxy Note 10.1 vs. Surface 2 | iSource

Also it has apps. I'd be too afraid I'd have to install iTunes for synchronization though ;-)

I'm on about the tablet, not the phablet :p

I know, sorry. Your post wasn't really connected, it just made me think of phablets :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Oh my god, I want an iPad Air...

Honestly, this impresses me.

A new processor, thiner lighter, and it comes in Space Grey....

Ugh, i don't see too much of an improvement, why are they still offering the iPad Mini, when they also have the iPad mini with retina?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ugh, i don't see too much of an improvement, why are they still offering the iPad Mini, when they also have the iPad mini with retina?!

Because it's cheap?

It's more of an improvement than the Surface 2 to the Surface? Well, apart from the display. But a higher resolution in the iPad wouldn't make any sense.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Because it's cheap?

It's more of an improvement than the Surface 2 to the Surface? Well, apart from the display. But a higher resolution in the iPad wouldn't make any sense.
True, but hasn't the iPad mini with retina got the A7 processor? Same goes for the new iPad Air, but the iPad mini that's still for sale has the A6(?) or A5X, But how are they still selling the iPad 2?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

True, but hasn't the iPad mini with retina got the A7 processor? Same goes for the new iPad Air, but the iPad mini that's still for sale has the A6(?) or A5X, But how are they still selling the iPad 2?!

I have now idea. And why aren't they reducing the price?

Most likely because people still see Apple devices as status symbol, and will pay a lot for old crap because it's still cheaper than the fancy new stuff?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Most likely because people still see Apple devices as status symbol, and will pay a lot for old crap because it's still cheaper than the fancy new stuff?[b/]

I agree, but I think you've just answered your own question. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OH NOOOOOOO snowflake turned from a clean water to a dirty soot :crying: ( im kidding if snowflake likes the ipad air well that's cool)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Most likely because people still see Apple devices as status symbol, and will pay a lot for old crap because it's still cheaper than the fancy new stuff?

I was wondering what you was on about with ipad air :p

Forgotten about there announcement today, I thought they would call it the ipad 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05