WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm going to purchase a Surface 2 64GB version today order reserved to pick up and pay!

Yeah im really tempted to head to Argos and pick one up myself on the buy now pay in 6 months - will help soften the blow a bit saving a little every month - means my GF can have my RT so I no longer have to share it :winktongue:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to purchase a Surface 2 64GB version today order reserved to pick up and pay!

thought you were getting the Nokia 2520, but I guess not...let us know how you like the surface...I'm still waiting patiently for my Asus T100 to arrive...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Had a fight with the GF last night. Didn't review for my stressful mid-term today. So it will be an extra grinding day as I will try to review between patients. Will check in during the night shift after the carnage...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

thought you were getting the Nokia 2520, but I guess not...let us know how you like the surface...I'm still waiting patiently for my Asus T100 to arrive...

Nope was disappointed with 2520 and don't like the design, the only good thing is the screen.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The forum has gone all wonky again for me. I'm using some sort of 'mobile' version with the worst colour scheme I've ever seen.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just signed up for a two day Disco Fox crash course. Becoming quite the dancer it seems ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just saw in the top thanked the name "hopmedic" and my brain read "homophobic" instead. My first thought was, that would be a terrible nick name!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I added 3TB Western Digital Red to my Synology.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good thing about reservations you haven't purchased device :p

However I will be ordering nearer to Crimbo for any special deals or something but very doubtful!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to think that maybe we broke the forum :p either that or they went to a 'new' design that is really unfriendly. However it looks and feels like the mobile site except the overbearing pink is getting to me a bit.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm starting to think that maybe we broke the forum :p either that or they went to a 'new' design that is really unfriendly. However it looks and feels like the mobile site except the overbearing pink is getting to me a bit.

I cant handle the PINK!

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

What pink the site looks fine to me :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well in my work computer browser (IE 9) I'm getting some sort of 'mobile' site that has a lot of pink in it. The format of the site is very strange. Looks nothing like the 'normal' site and I've tried to refresh and do other things but I'm stuck. Since BP has the same issue I'm guessing it's local to the UK?

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Well in my work computer browser (IE 9) I'm getting some sort of 'mobile' site that has a lot of pink in it. The format of the site is very strange. Looks nothing like the 'normal' site and I've tried to refresh and do other things but I'm stuck. Since BP has the same issue I'm guessing it's local to the UK?

Well im in the UK and not getting this so i don't think it is UK specific. However my work computers run IE8 which could possibly be the difference?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa