WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just noticed some links at the bottom to go to 'full site' and now I'm back in that. Bit weird that I was in the mobile site though. This is what I was getting:

page.gif

Revel in the PINK!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well in my work computer browser (IE 9) I'm getting some sort of 'mobile' site that has a lot of pink in it. The format of the site is very strange. Looks nothing like the 'normal' site and I've tried to refresh and do other things but I'm stuck. Since BP has the same issue I'm guessing it's local to the UK?

IE9? You know you can get IE11 right?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

IE9? You know you can get IE11 right?

I'm actually supposed to be using IE8... Our IT is a bit behind as is usual. They're ridiculously nervous about upgrades to browsers, a lot of companies are. Unless the systems we have are 100% guaranteed compatible they won't upgrade.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually supposed to be using IE8... Our IT is a bit behind as is usual. They're ridiculously nervous about upgrades to browsers, a lot of companies are. Unless the systems we have are 100% guaranteed compatible they won't upgrade.

Thnakfully - I am my companies IT department. :winktongue:

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

I m wondering why the Rail Rush game shows me to Swipe and Tilt an iPhone.. that should be Windows Phone :evil:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thnakfully - I am my companies IT department. :winktongue:

When you're dealing with large corporations the IT departments get a lot of flack from the average user. So to avoid issues they tend to be overly paranoid about anything and everything because they don't want complaints. We have a lot of browser facilities and they worry that something won't work with the latest browser so they don't allow updates. Or there might be issues with security or something else. I don't envy their position but at the same time I hate using such out of date software.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos