WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

also for you IT majors in network admin.... what is ONE and I mean ONE thing to have to be a great IT professional ?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My meniscus hurts, therefore I'm doing a online test to determine if I should visit a doctor. I don't really mind visiting doctors, but they are expensive and it takes a lot of time, so I'd prefer to avoid it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There is soo much to learn with this, I might actually dedicate my whole life to finding the meaning of cake and the physics of cake. :p

I think with that you could choose if you want to publish in Nature or Science!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'll publish my findings to science! :p

Is Science more USA targeted and Nature more Europe focused, or is it the other way around? I think it's how I wrote it, but I don't know, I will never publish in either ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Is Science more USA targeted and Nature more Europe focused, or is it the other way around? I think it's how I wrote it, but I don't know, I will never publish in either ;-)
I don't really know, to me, Science is targeted in both the US and Europe, and, nature is less of a US thing and more of an European thing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't really know, to me, Science is targeted in both the US and Europe, and, nature is less of a US thing and more of an European thing.

I think Nature is preferred at least at my university. Personally I like Science more, just because it feels more serious. Nature has all these shiny colors and fancy CGI pictures in it, I think for serious science that's not really necessary.

But then again, I don't care too much about it. As I have access to all the major journals, I just look for what I need, regardless. However when it's Nature or Science I consider it as pretty important.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think Nature is preferred at least at my university. Personally I like Science more, just because it feels more serious. Nature has all these shiny colors and fancy CGI pictures in it, I think for serious science that's not really necessary.

But then again, I don't care too much about it. As I have access to all the major journals, I just look for what I need, regardless. However when it's Nature or Science I consider it as pretty important.

I do agree that Science is more serious than nature, Nature, judging by how you described it, wouldn't be my choice, I do hate the idea of being a scientist in certain fields though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo