WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You'll do just fine...surprised you didn't get a cute girl who is good in French to tutor you...

about that :cool:...heheheh well there is a cute French tutor around my age BUT since I don't have to have her as my tutor I cant :unhappysweat:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You mean looking at naked and beautiful women and cars is intellectually stimulating enough for you?

Spoken like a real man, hear, hear!
wait whattttttttt I don't get you snowflake :confused: ehhhh well to be honest I don't look at that stuff the only chick I would find stimulating is that chick I end up likeing :love: but I do goo gogo gaga over cars and computers :cool:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I heard from a guy at a tech store, that Windows Phone has a big market presence down here in Australia...

And that the 1520 and the 2520 MAY come down to Australia on the second week of November!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just had a SIM error... Please don't let me down my sweet 8X, please don't let me down!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There is a movement within the science community to move away from journals and go to an open access online science journal instead.

At least the impact factor of Nature is a little higher than Science.

Open access online journals have many advantages, still, if there's a chance to publish in Nature or Science, everybody will try.

Science is a dirty business and prestige is pretty much the most important thing. If you have a name you'll get money and fame. And if you have publications in Science and Nature, you'll have a name pretty fast.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Someone's leaving work after many years being there and they're having a leaving-do. So I get to go and have a Carvery lunch in the middle of a working day. Something to look forward to!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Saturday will be warm and sunny, that's great as I'm planning to go for a hike.

Wetter: Basel - search.ch

Commuting can be very exhausting. I did it for years, and now when I look back I think of it being worse than it was.

My commute isn't all that bad I think I just got a case of the blahs. I'm just tired of rushing about in the morning to get the train, then to get the shuttle, which are ridiculously full lately. We could use bigger shuttles. On top of that, I think the idea of being staff now has got me down a touch. Partially due to the fact that what I was worried about becoming staff is coming true.

Oh well it doesn't need to be permanent. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

After I applied the tape-fix, I haven't had any problems anymore. And now this? I'm a little afraid. I hope it was just a freak incident. But still, the fear remains.

Sorry to hear about your 8x. :( Hope it's only a glitch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05