WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was referring to the common sense and reading comprehension part, not the cloud based OS. :wink:

That would be even worse. Apple would have to close its business.

Just kidding, they make good products apart from all the hype...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Might as well wish for an end to world hunger while you're wishing for the impossible.

World hunger is 50% political, 50% economic driven. To explain, 3rd world countries would rather sell food to 1st world countries than feed their own.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

World hunger is 50% political, 50% economic driven. To explain, 3rd world countries would rather sell food to 1st world countries than feed their own.

Also 1st world obesity is actually a bigger problem now than 3rd world hunger.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No need to watch TV. Just step outside and look around.

Not so bad where I am. If I lived in the US probably more likely. Australia was getting pretty bad too. Problem is that we tend to see 'quantity' as value over quality. This is where we've gone wrong. The US is bad for this but the UK isn't far behind. I just have to use something like Harvester as an example. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not so bad where I am. If I lived in the US probably more likely. Australia was getting pretty bad too. Problem is that we tend to see 'quantity' as value over quality. This is where we've gone wrong. The US is bad for this but the UK isn't far behind. I just have to use something like Harvester as an example. :p

Let's ear more cake, we need more cake!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Was there such a thing announced? I can't remember something like that. And why do you think the 1520 is better than the Note III? Apart from personal preferences and build quality which is just Samsungy on the Note III. And the camera of course... probably, as it is advertised.

It's better alternative to the Note 3 than the One Max is...that's what I meant. Not saying it is better than the Note 3 overall...it is a very good option though. My Samsung loving friend says if it were up to him would use a Ativ S as his daily driver and a Note 3 to fulfill all his Android desires. Go figure.

Nokia wins on design, camera. Both are tied on storage and screen size and screen tech. Samsung wins because of the extra features of the OS it uses like the split screen, etc. Both are equally good overall - just a personal preference thing. But it goes to show you how badly HTC looks to have missed with the One Max where by the Lumia 1520 is still superior even with a different OS...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Have not stepped foot in a harvester for years. Its most noticeable on public transport trains and tubes there is always one huge beast of a person that takes up more than one seat and sweats profusely for the entire journey because they had to walk up some steps to get to the platform. Makes me sick - just as bad walking round supermarkets - obese mothers with equally obese kids, trolleys overflowing with snacks and no real food.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Makes me sick - just as bad walking round supermarkets - obese mothers with equally obese kids, trolleys overflowing with snacks and no real food.

This is the one I see most often when I go to the grocery store. I see two trolleys full of crap food and an overweight family. I'm not overly skinny myself, but I'm not huge either. I need to lose a few kgs and I'm slowly working on it.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I think it's apples that keep doctors away. Kind of like garlic to vampires.
I was hospitalized once. Strangely enough, the reception area of the hospital had a large basket if apples. If only the apples were outside, it would have kept me away from the doctor.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

This is the one I see most often when I go to the grocery store. I see two trolleys full of crap food and an overweight family. I'm not overly skinny myself, but I'm not huge either. I need to lose a few kgs and I'm slowly working on it.

Think most people could do with losing a little bit - but you know the type of people I mean - im not talking overweight im talking obese - the ones the term was created for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720