WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So today at work brought a big of a predicament about. One of my colleagues found a job at a local University that is a 12 month position doing basically exactly what I'm currently doing but with a wage that's double the amount I'm currently getting through agency temp work. So the question is, do I try to go for a higher paying version of the same job elsewhere, but it's still a job that lacks anything creative. Quite the predicament...

Difference is that he has a long term contract where yours was temp. Temp = low pay when your not professional, then it = high pay when you are. I would see talk with the place you're working and see what the options are in regard to A) staying longer with higher pay or B) moving into design work with higher pay. Whatever you do, don't use your friend as an example, get better industry back up for rates. Also keep in mind the agency is looking to make the most money for themselves so they may be taking a higher cut since your temp.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yup most likely but then aother good phones would come out then .... yikes!!!!

you have a problem ......I KNOW you should just stick with your 810 then you wont have to think about it.... the 810 is an AWSOME phone ....phhh who needs the 925 .. its for squares anyways

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you have a problem ......I KNOW you should just stick with your 810 then you wont have to think about it.... the 810 is an AWSOME phone ....phhh who needs the 925 .. its for squares anyways

I wonder if the other peeps will think you are strange for talking to the other sahib ... I think dead pool make a scean again while box guy comes out of no where and then snowflake would try to have a logical explanation why it happens ....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I have come to the conclusion i hate people. I thought it was just a mild dislike of people with no common sense. But after my journey home and witnessing first hand the idiocy of the general public in London i have done a but of reflection and realised that in general, I hate people.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

On further reflection i have also realised that the i and the u on my keypad seem to get hut when they shouldn't.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12