WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have come to the conclusion i hate people. I thought it was just a mild dislike of people with no common sense. But after my journey home and witnessing first hand the idiocy of the general public in London i have done a but of reflection and realised that in general, I hate people.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

o.o i think its more of a hate towards people who don't use common sense before doing anything

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have come to the conclusion i hate people. I thought it was just a mild dislike of people with no common sense. But after my journey home and witnessing first hand the idiocy of the general public in London i have done a but of reflection and realised that in general, I hate people.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

We are a virus with shoes - Bill Hicks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

People who hate people come together!
Are you going to be there?
Yes
Then I'm not coming.

Bill Hicks

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe if you were bored more you'd be more mindful of other people's perception.

well i am mindful people:cool: but the thing i disagree is when i should care about what people think about you. i could never please everyone and vise versa. and since i cant im not going to worry about " oh does he like me or does she like or do they like what im wearing" what i learned so far is just do your own thing without worrying what people think because that wont ever stop the only people we never stop worrying what they think about you is the people we care about other than that i could careless what another person think about me that sits across the room from me. im not saying that what you said i don't care about because since you are older than me you would know more about life than me i know it means more than what i said but its something that i think :cool:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well i am mindful people:cool: but the thing i disagree is when i should care about what people think about you. i could never please everyone and vise versa. and since i cant im not going to worry about " oh does he like me or does she like or do they like what im wearing" what i learned so far is just do your own thing without worrying what people think because that wont ever stop the only people we never stop worrying what they think about you is the people we care about other than that i could careless what another person think about me that sits across the room from me. im not saying that what you said i don't care about because since you are older than me you would know more about life than me i know it means more than what i said but its something that i think :cool:

Maybe I should correct that statement. Maybe you should learn grammar and punctuation.... :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No.. you know who I hate the most?
Audience - WHO?
People who imitate owls, but you didn't know that.

Emo Philips

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe I should correct that statement. Maybe you should learn grammar and punctuation.... :p

yeah yeah yeah sure my typing skills aren't the best i blame my hands for moving to fast but im good with grammar and punctuation.... just not good at typing :confused:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

your jokes are more corny than me :straight:

Corny? I'm just picking the one liners from comedians I know.

Look up Emo Philips, Bill Hicks, Steven Wright and George Carlin on YouTube. Some Bill Hicks might be a bit over the top for you. Same goes for Carlin.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Corny? I'm just picking the one liners from comedians I know.

Look up Emo Philips, Bill Hicks, Steven Wright and George Carlin on YouTube. Some Bill Hicks might be a bit over the top for you. Same goes for Carlin.

over the top......i think i would understand most of the jokes he has :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, I guess. Some are references from the 80s... however they're shockingly accurate even today. Look up his one on smoking. That's pretty funny.
you should put the link up here or else i don't think i will be able to find it on youtube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs