WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Kinda blown away by the fact that my EE PC netbook and my T100 (with the dock engaged) are almost the same dimensions. Man, technology moves at a crazy pace...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Kinda blown away by the fact that my EE PC netbook and my T100 (with the dock engaged) are almost the same dimensions. Man, technology moves at a crazy pace...

tech moves too fast im still trying to catch up to the new intel and amd processors :confused:

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

On the T100, i get why Asus put the Windows key on the side, I get why they put a Windows logo on the spot where they did, but i don't get the sense in splitting up both functions...
while I have never used the T100 so I cant comment on the button on the side thing but I think it works when the start button is on the middle of the tablet

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was for me, but I can't tell you as I'm pretty sure I'll be banned.

dang not only do you get all the food and fun and some ( if you know what I mean :wink:) im over here trying to entertain myself with French
facepalm.jpg

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I regret not taking Spanish seriously when i was in college. French May come in hands un the future.

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

while I have never used the T100 so I cant comment on the button on the side thing but I think it works when the start button is on the middle of the tablet

Agreed. They put it there on the T100 because all the 8.1 tablets have it. But the button on the T100 is merely for show. The battery was completely dead so I have to leave it to fully charge for about 8 hours.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I regret not taking Spanish seriously when i was in college. French May come in hands un the future.

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4
well I can see using Spanish a lot in the US or some parts in Europe but as for French I don't really encounter French speaking peeps here in the US and I don't really think I will be leaving the US :eek:rly:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. They put it there on the T100 because all the 8.1 tablets have it. But the button on the T100 is merely for show. The battery was completely dead so I have to leave it to fully charge for about 8 hours.

maybe as you use it more it will grow on you but again I don't see it very useful on the side unless you are holding it with both hands but even that still doesn't seem very useful but I will be waiting for the review!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

maybe as you use it more it will grow on you but again I don't see it very useful on the side unless you are holding it with both hands but even that still doesn't seem very useful but I will be waiting for the review!

it does make sense because when docked on the keyboard it is awkward to reach. I wished they had just put the Logo to the side along with it, than putting a windows logo that does nothing on the bottom and the actual start button to the side. Very confusing aesthetically.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it does make sense because when docked on the keyboard it is awkward to reach. I wished they had just put the Logo to the side along with it, than putting a windows logo that does nothing on the bottom and the actual start button to the side. Very confusing aesthetically.

if you put it that way it does make sense but since we could close apps by sliding them down from the top of the screen I hardly use the button :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05