WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

if you put it that way it does make sense but since we could close apps by sliding them down from the top of the screen I hardly use the button :wink:

Well, I'm looking forward to getting it up and running. Since it is almost the same size as my EE PC, I get to reuse the carrying sleeve. I'm trying to find a screen protector and once I do, I am all set. I can see that the keyboard looks cramped already but I will make due with it...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, I'm looking forward to getting it up and running. Since it is almost the same size as my EE PC, I get to reuse the carrying sleeve. I'm trying to find a screen protector and once I do, I am all set. I can see that the keyboard looks cramped already but I will make due with it...
I wonder when you will have time to actually play around with it :cool:?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wonder when you will have time to actually play around with it :cool:?

Not sure. Since the GF is here Saturday, I have to spent tomorrow doing chores in the apartment after work. Maybe Tuesday after work as I may catch a friend for dinner Monday night - if that plan falls through, perhaps then. I may just boot it up tomorrow night and browse around before chores.

Externally, i like the looks. Still, the back feels like my EE PC - cheap plastic and a fingerprint magnet. I wish they added one more USB port in the dock, but I'm splitting hairs. Not getting any games on it yet though I plan to activate the free Office 2013 key.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not sure. Since the GF is here Saturday, I have to spent tomorrow doing chores in the apartment after work. Maybe Tuesday after work as I may catch a friend for dinner Monday night - if that plan falls through, perhaps then. I may just boot it up tomorrow night and browse around before chores.

Externally, i like the looks. Still, the back feels like my EE PC - cheap plastic and a fingerprint magnet. I wish they added one more USB port in the dock, but I'm splitting hairs. Not getting any games on it yet though I plan to activate the free Office 2013 key.
whoa looks like you will be busy this weekend... looks like no fun for you :asleep: and now I'm all curious of how that tablet is like ...I wonder if they have it in best buy :confused:?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well its 10:02 and im still doing French homework ....after 2 hours im still not done this kinda was funny
Homework.jpeg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

WIFI on an airplane what will they come up with next....

Bigger seats would be a nice step with more room for your leg to stretch specially when your tall!

WiFi has been available on planes for some time.

Bigger seats = Business Class

You'll just have earn more money. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
It's about as exciting as taking the bus. Except the 'bumps' on the road can be very 'deep' sometimes.

I really don't like flying. The security checks are a terrible pain, I definitely don't earn enough for business or first class meaning it is very uncomfortable, the air is almost unbreathable with its dryness and it is far more boring than driving by bus.

However you are right, it's Friday. Have a good morning everybody!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I really don't like flying. The security checks are a terrible pain, I definitely don't earn enough for business or first class meaning it is very uncomfortable, the air is almost unbreathable with its dryness and it is far more boring than driving by bus.

However you are right, it's Friday. Have a good morning everybody!
I doubt if I'd like the security checks. The last time I've flown was back in 1995, when there still weren't any security checks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I doubt if I'd like the security checks. The last time I've flown was back in 1995, when there still weren't any security checks.

The 'security theater' of the NSA at the airport and any border is best seen through the eyes of humour. They take themselves way too seriously and have way too much power. You just do what they want and just keep quiet except to answer any questions and you're fine. As long as your passport doesn't have any weird stamps in it you'll be fine.

We all know that their security measures are BS. Unfortunately a large portion of the security staff either haven't got the brains to know better or think they're 'protecting' the US. :p

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The 'security theater' of the NSA at the airport and any border is best seen through the eyes of humour. They take themselves way too seriously and have way too much power. You just do what they want and just keep quiet except to answer any questions and you're fine. As long as your passport doesn't have any weird stamps in it you'll be fine.

We all know that their security measures are BS. Unfortunately a large portion of the security staff either haven't got the brains to know better or think they're 'protecting' the US. :p
The main issues are the lines and the waiting. It took a long time even before the security checks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The main issues are the lines and the waiting. It took a long time even before the security checks.

I haven't been to the US since 2007. I flew into LA from Toronto. It wasn't that bad then. I've heard it's gotten pretty bad lately with the security.

I didn't like JFK airport, that was horrible. LAX isn't too bad. I find all the London airports pretty easy going. I've had no issues at all. Last time I flew we were literally from entrance to gate in 10 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss