WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
From myself I would easily get through that battery like no tomorrow!

And I got a good touchscreen laptop which has a 3rd gen intel i5 with 8GB of RAM so there not much point having a full windows tablet.

Did you see my edit where I added the link to a test in which the T100 runs for over 12 hours?

It's okay if you don't want full Windows for whatever reason, but you shouldn't claim things that aren't true only to justify it to yourself.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did you see my edit where I added the link to a test in which the T100 runs for over 12 hours?

It's okay if you don't want full Windows for whatever reason, but you shouldn't claim things that aren't true only to justify it to yourself.

I was saying if I was going to use it for my needs as a full windows tablet it might not last that long as the 12 hours, I do sometimes over exaggerate some things by mistake I should have said 6 to 8 not 1 to 2 which is bad on my half. I shouldn't compare a intel i5 with 8GB of RAM to a atom based tablet.

I don't want a full windows tablet mainly because like I say I got my laptop which can run software that won't be able to run on the T100 and I got a soft spot for RT.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I was saying if I was going to use it for my needs as a full windows tablet it might not last that long as the 12 hours, I do sometimes over exaggerate some things by mistake I should have said 6 to 8 not 1 to 2 which is bad on my half. I shouldn't compare a intel i5 with 8GB of RAM to a atom based tablet.

Well, I just think this entire Windows RT situation is somewhat hilarious. Personally I started to believe the only reason why Microsoft (and therefore Nokia of course) are still pushing RT is because they spent a lot of money developing it and now they don't want to admit that it was pretty much for nothing.

Or maybe they don't like Intel and don't want to rely on Atom.

I'm watching South Park, a lot of bleeped out cursing going on there.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well, I just think this entire Windows RT situation is somewhat hilarious. Personally I started to believe the only reason why Microsoft (and therefore Nokia of course) are still pushing RT is because they spent a lot of money developing it and now they don't want to admit that it was pretty much for nothing.

I think they want to have a device for all needs so if you don't require or want a full windows you can go for a tablet with the metro design, I would like to say full metro however until they get office and other setting off the desktop then I will call it full/true metro and I think that what confusing matters more.

Lol I like South Park in the UK nothing bleeped out, you should come visit the UK sometime enjoy the rain! :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I also wanted a Full HD display :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Lol I like South Park in the UK nothing bleeped out, you should come visit the UK sometime enjoy the rain! :p

I watch the US version. There are no "forbidden" words in Switzerland, the American bleeping is viewed as rather silly here. And I have been a few times to the UK. Still, I always like to return there and I will certainly soon.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I watch the US version. There are no "forbidden" words in Switzerland, the American bleeping is viewed as rather silly here. And I have been a few times to the UK. Still, I always like to return there and I will certainly soon.

Visit the North were charming folks! :smile:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My laptop crashed due to trying maxthon pre build so that getting uninstalled and going to put a stable build on!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo