WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did you see my edit where I added the link to a test in which the T100 runs for over 12 hours?

It's okay if you don't want full Windows for whatever reason, but you shouldn't claim things that aren't true only to justify it to yourself.

I was like BP where I would have gotten RT only, but once my desktop started to have monitor trouble it made me realize that my EE PC was a poor temporary stand in device because of how slow it was running. So I opted for the T100 because at my price point, it was a win win all the way.

These tablets, whether RT or full Windows aren't designed for super heavy lifting. I liked the idea behind RT, but it should be just WP and Windows. Merge WP and RT and call it a day.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I was like BP where I would have gotten RT only, but once my desktop started to have monitor trouble it made me realize that my EE PC was a poor temporary stand in device because of how slow it was running. So I opted for the T100 because at my price point, it was a win win all the way.

These tablets, whether RT or full Windows aren't designed for super heavy lifting. I liked the idea behind RT, but it should be just WP and Windows. Merge WP and RT and call it a day.

I would just remote onto my powerful laptop if I needed full windows or just get my laptop :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05