WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

View attachment 48011

Maybe this gives a better idea of the view. The light was very bad for taking pictures, but perfect for the eyes. On one side you could see the alps beautifully, on the other side the middle lands up to the beginning of the hills of the Jura.

...sorry, I'm still a little amazed how great this was.

I love that view! Those mountains in the distance...

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site

Instagram for windows phone! Anyone now the release date?? So happy, more people will come to windows phone! I think ill use it over 6tag, because its official and it cant go wrong. I've had lots of annoying problems from when I post, caption is sometimes missing when i have written something! On my android it is fine! (i hate my android, its soo slow, glad i #switched now! Lack of apps is slowly being used less as a excuse for not having wp! What instagram app will you use?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Instagram for windows phone! Anyone now the release date?? So happy, more people will come to windows phone! I think ill use it over 6tag, because its official and it cant go wrong. I've had lots of annoying problems from when I post, caption is sometimes missing when i have written something! On my android it is fine! (i hate my android, its soo slow, glad i #switched now! Lack of apps is slowly being used less as a excuse for not having wp! What instagram app will you use?

I'll still use 6tag as my Instagram app. When i get an another Nokia, i'll see which is better.

ojo otter

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site

I'll still use 6tag as my Instagram app. When i get an another Nokia, i'll see which is better.

Are you not even going to download it onto your current phone to see if its good? If its turns out rubbish, i will uninstall it, but chances are, the notifications will work better then 6tag. It all depends on opinion of ui's. I like the 6tag one, but when they were showing pictures of the instagram ui and Abu Dubai, it looked incredibly nice!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Are you not even going to download it onto your current phone to see if its good? If its turns out rubbish, i will uninstall it, but chances are, the notifications will work better then 6tag. It all depends on opinion of ui's. I like the 6tag one, but when they were showing pictures of the instagram ui and Abu Dubai, it looked incredibly nice!

Well, it might come out when i get the device.

If it doesn't i give it a try, i like 6tag quite a lot.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There are an increasing amount of signs that I am getting older. I start to like food I wouldn't eat as a kid, I am getting calmer, probably wiser. ...however what I really didn't expect to happen was that I would start to like gangster rap.

DMX - Party Up (Up In Here) - YouTube

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I watched my mom struggle for a minute trying to find the brightness setting on her iPhone 5. She found it, and got delayed by a few seconds while trying to find out where exactly it is.

A few moments later, I showed her the Control Center.

...And this is why I'm thinking my mom will be the hardest-hit by my plan to get a Win8 desktop.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
For a long time I wished for Windows Phone phones with high-end hardware, and now that they are coming, all I feel is that the OS seems even more limited than before.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I watched my mom struggle for a minute trying to find the brightness setting on her iPhone 5. She found it, and got delayed by a few seconds while trying to find out where exactly it is.

A few moments later, I showed her the Control Center.

...And this is why I'm thinking my mom will be the hardest-hit by my plan to get a Win8 desktop.

Just put all the applications she uses on the start screen that what I did.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For a long time I wished for Windows Phone phones with high-end hardware, and now that they are coming, all I feel is that the OS seems even more limited than before.

while I do agree the windows phone is getting High end hardware but what I don't want is for it to get complicated which useless features or * cough* file manager . but I can see windows phone less limited if MS does it right

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Blah notification center :winktongue: and if there is one I want it on the people hub!!!! :cool:

I have two mail accounts set up, Whatsapp, and want to have the phone and short message notification on my lock screen.

I'm just glad I don't us Skype, Viber, alternative messengers or Twitter or anything like it. As I just wouldn't get notified on the homescreen, at all.

First I thought this was supposed to be as a short-term solution, but it seems as Microsoft is quite all right with this. Well, lazy Windows Phone users just have to unlock the phone and scroll down to these apps to see if they go a message, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion