WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm having a crap day. :/

Usually I'm pretty confident about how I am and how I act around people, but in certain situations I'm not sure if I'm an awkward person.

Why's your day crappy, apart from you morning?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Usually I'm pretty confident about how I am and how I act around people, but in certain situations I'm not sure if I'm an awkward person.

Why's your day crappy, apart from you morning?

Aside from being tired I'm just having one of those days at work. Everything is just being a pain.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Aside from being tired I'm just having one of those days at work. Everything is just being a pain.

I would recommend a big piece of pie, but I guess that would be against your diet and frustrate you even more...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would recommend a big piece of pie, but I guess that would be against your diet and frustrate you even more...

I don't take my diet too seriously. I go with the philosophy that if I can't indulge occasionally than what's the point? I do my best to eat less than I used to and stick to exercising daily.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't take my diet too seriously. I go with the philosophy that if I can't indulge occasionally than what's the point? I do my best to eat less than I used to and stick to exercising daily.

In this case I can only recommend eating a big piece of chocolate cake!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so now im back typing on my surface because my computers harddrives finally met their time after 7 years of service :crying: a moment of silence * silence* ..................................................................* break silence * ok so after that I orderd a 128gb ssd by Plextor and a 1TB Seagate hybrid hardrive or SSHD and I cant wait to get it but I wont be able to use my computer for a while only my surface :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh I should say goodnight since I didn't say it yesterday :O .....and good morning on this boring sunny day :asleep:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

RANDOM LYRIC TIME
I'm 'bout to bounce back, bounce, bounce back
Bounce back, bounce, bounce back

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

^This I eat what ever I feel like and don't worry about gaining weight because I workout :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

so now im back typing on my surface because my computers harddrives finally met their time after 7 years of service :crying: a moment of silence * silence* ..................................................................* break silence * ok so after that I orderd a 128gb ssd by Plextor and a 1TB Seagate hybrid hardrive or SSHD and I cant wait to get it but I wont be able to use my computer for a while only my surface :cool:

Is your mainboard also 7 years old? I never switched to an SSD on my old computer as I was afraid my mainboard wouldn't take it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

^This I eat what ever I feel like and don't worry about gaining weight because I workout :evil:

It's been proven scientifically that exercise alone doesn't keep weight off unless you do lots of exercise and you're very active. Thing is, you're young so you don't gain weight too easily if you're like that already. However, seditary lifestyle and a little extra food and then the next thing you know you've gained weight. I used to be pretty thin simply because I was young, I didn't eat much and I moved all the time. However, it caught up to me. Such is life.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is your mainboard also 7 years old? I never switched to an SSD on my old computer as I was afraid my mainboard wouldn't take it.

It will work as long as you have a SATA connection. Either that or you can get a controller board. But I agree, 7 years old is way too old for a computer these days.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It will work as long as you have a SATA connection. Either that or you can get a controller board. But I agree, 7 years old is way too old for a computer these days.

I've heard about a lot of troubles of people thinking the same about SATA. Recognizing the SSD is one thing, performance and function the other. A short Google search finds already a lot of threads about this.

But then again, I just never wanted to take the risk. Maybe it will work like a charm.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's been proven scientifically that exercise alone doesn't keep weight off unless you do lots of exercise and you're very active. Thing is, you're young so you don't gain weight too easily if you're like that already. However, seditary lifestyle and a little extra food and then the next thing you know you've gained weight. I used to be pretty thin simply because I was young, I didn't eat much and I moved all the time. However, it caught up to me. Such is life.

I SHALL BE the exception to the scientific study !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well of course 7 years is to old hehehe I know that it would be a bad idea to put new hardware on an old MB :unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb