WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

does it help that most my uncles and father are slim :cool:?

Not necessarily. Some is genetics but keep in mind that you inherit from both mother and father. The other thing is that your diet and environment is an important factor. For example, they may not have drank soda or energy drinks and eaten lots of sweets. They might have had a more active childhood, etc...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Funnily I was always overweight. I lost weight 3 times in my life, twice for only a short period of time until I gained all of it back. Back in 2006/2007 was the third time, and since then I can keep it on a stable level with little effort except a lot of exercise, and I tend to eat a lot.

Nonetheless, I ate very little to actually lose the weight, next to exercise.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not necessarily. Some is genetics but keep in mind that you inherit from both mother and father. The other thing is that your diet and environment is an important factor. For example, they may not have drank soda or energy drinks and eaten lots of sweets. They might have had a more active childhood, etc...

so that means I have HOPE that I will stay SLIM !!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Funnily I was always overweight. I lost weight 3 times in my life, twice for only a short period of time until I gained all of it back. Back in 2006/2007 was the third time, and since then I can keep it on a stable level with little effort except a lot of exercise, and I tend to eat a lot.

Nonetheless, I ate very little to actually lose the weight, next to exercise.

well snowflake you seem to have found your thing in keeping your weight from exploding :amaze:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well snowflake you seem to have found your thing in keeping your weight from exploding :amaze:

I am however still a few years away from the 40 years barrier, after which all the guys that were able to eat all they wanted become magically fat ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so that means I have HOPE that I will stay SLIM !!!

More or less. I've noticed that some cultures when they adopt to more 'western' type diets it can be very bad for them. Others who maintain but 'add' to their diet can sometimes benefit really well. So what I'm saying is to eat as healthy as you can now for a healthy life later. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am however still a few years away from the 40 years barrier, after which all the guys that were able to eat all they wanted become magically fat ;-)

I've seen a lot of people in their 40s looking good and doing well. it's just the people like me who slow down too much that suffer. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Almost ready to go. :)

I have to get some petrol on the way home though. The life of driving. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just checking in briefly...wow. Looks like GDR3 is really out. About to download the update on my unlocked 8X...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05