WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

well that's good!! lets see if its more stable then the preview even though its pretty much like the official update

Will do. I llike how the apps get closed now. The "X" is awkward, but the transition has the window sliding downwards, something I hoped they would do. Not bad so far.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So far I'm adjusting to the T100. I like it alot...the keyboard is cramped for sure for me, but I like the convenience of junpng from dock mode to tablet mode. Still figuring things out and don't plan to really push it until this weekend a little bit. Still pleased I made the change, still happy I went with 8.1 instead of 8.1 RT - even though I will end up spending most of my the using the metro UI.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I forget how bad WiFi in my kitchen is. Let's see if I can install that 8X update while showering.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Will do. I llike how the apps get closed now. The "X" is awkward, but the transition has the window sliding downwards, something I hoped they would do. Not bad so far.

I personally like the X. It's a quick way out of an app instead of backing out of it. I know lots of people go on about tombstoning but it always drained my battery.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I personally like the X. It's a quick way out of an app instead of backing out of it. I know lots of people go on about tombstoning but it always drained my battery.

Now I can press X too!

...somehow I think my phone doesn't lock anymore. I see, I see, it changed the lock to 5 minutes. I wonder what else is messed up now ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just wanted to rant about somewhen not existing in the English language, and then I looked it up:

somewhen {adv} [some time] [rare, perceived as archaic or non-standard unless used as a stylistic device, esp. in combination with "somewhere" etc.]

Unfortunately that doesn't mean that I can use it now regularly.

Yeah I don't recall ever hearing about or using that one. Interesting though. Never really thought about using those two together.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Whatsapp doesn't vibrate anymore since GDR3, did somebody else have this issue?

I don't use Whatsapp but did you try re-installing the app? None of the APIs have changed but they did muck around with custom sound profiles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss