WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't use Whatsapp but did you try re-installing the app? None of the APIs have changed but they did muck around with custom profiles.

Turning vibrate on and off a few times seemed to fix it, I think it didn't work in general.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Am i the only one excited with the possibility of BBM coming to Windows Phone?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all. Not reading through 13 pages to catch up... For a start 13 is unlucky and also i just cant be bothered today.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all. Not reading through 13 pages to catch up... For a start 13 is unlucky and also i just cant be bothered today.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

Don't worry, it's probably not that exciting. I like the number 13 personally. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Never used it, couldn't care less.

Me neither. I don't know anybody who uses BBM. I didn't even know this exists until people started to complain about it not coming to Windows Phone. Switzerland is iPhone country, nobody ones a BB.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Me neither. I don't know anybody who uses BBM. I didn't even know this exists until people started to complain about it not coming to Windows Phone. Switzerland is iPhone country, nobody ones a BB.

I haven't figured out the fascination with it myself. I never owned a BB so maybe I can't say what the whole fuss is about. I thought Whatsapp and other IM systems did the same job. It's probably not going to be the exact same as it was on BB so I don't get it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I haven't figured out the fascination with it myself. I never owned a BB so maybe I can't say what the whole fuss is about. I thought Whatsapp and other IM systems did the same job. It's probably not going to be the exact same as it was on BB so I don't get it.

I like the "Security" (Don't really know, really can't trust Instant Messengers to securely send my data) I have no friends on BBM ether.

Crap. Well that's self inflicted hype down the drain.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like the "Security" (Don't really know, really can't trust Instant Messengers to securely send my data) I have no friends on BBM ether.

Crap. Well that's self inflicted hype down the drain.

I see cries of anguish when BBM goes down again... :p I keep forgetting you're Australian. Aussies have this hyped up idea of personal information security. Unless you're sending top secret information, do you really care?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I see cries of anguish when BBM goes down again... :p I keep forgetting you're Australian. Aussies have this hyped up idea of personal information security. Unless you're sending top secret information, do you really care?

Not really, ugh crap, i feel so stupid. :\

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's a beautiful day today but around 10 degrees colder than yesterday.

I feel strange. Not really motivated, a little down, luckily I've a short week as I've taken a day off at Friday.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's a beautiful day today but around 10 degrees colder than yesterday.

I feel strange. Not really motivated, a little down, luckily I've a short week as I've taken a day off at Friday.

Considering the disaster that was Sunday and Monday, today is a beautiful blue sky day. Cooler though, only 12C.

I've got a short week as well. I have a short week every two weeks though. I haven't been motivated for some time myself. My neck is sore too.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Considering the disaster that was Sunday and Monday, today is a beautiful blue sky day. Cooler though, only 12C.

I've got a short week as well. I have a short week every two weeks though. I haven't been motivated for some time myself. My neck is sore too.

I think I should become a millionaire and travel the world for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, to execute this plan the millions necessary are missing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I should become a millionaire and travel the world for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, to execute this plan the millions necessary are missing.

I'd like to do that as well. Though I still have a desire to do more than that. Traveling can get tedious after a while and boredom will set in regardless. Having the millions would be nice regardless. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'd like to do that as well. Though I still have a desire to do more than that. Traveling can get tedious after a while and boredom will set in regardless. Having the millions would be nice regardless. :)

Yeah, unfortunately, the millions that get won seem to go to those who already have it, Well that's what it appears to be here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077