WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, unfortunately, the millions that get won seem to go to those who already have it, Well that's what it appears to be here.

It's common everywhere. Though when it does go to people who 'cant' handle' it things go terribly wrong. I don't think I would have many issues with large sums.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have two Christmas lunches to go to in one week. :p Both at gastro pubs with some interesting menu choices. Will be fun. :) Total cost for both lunches - ?15. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It's common everywhere. Though when it does go to people who 'cant' handle' it things go terribly wrong. I don't think I would have many issues with large sums.

Nor would i, i just wouldn't go on a spending frenzy, nor would i gamble it away.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have two Christmas lunches to go to in one week. :p Both at gastro pubs with some interesting menu choices. Will be fun. :) Total cost for both lunches - ?15. :)

Christmas lunches in October? Oh wait it is late October i guess. Damn what happened to the year?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

For now reason at all, my mood is getting better. Well, there are some reasons, mostly people being nice to me just because they are nice. That should increase one's mood, shouldn't it?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For now reason at all, my mood is getting better. Well, there are some reasons, mostly people being nice to me just because they are nice. That should increase one's mood, shouldn't it?

Yeah that always helps. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's about market of course. As they see more people using their services they bring out better apps. Also it may just be Nokia or MS helping them out.

It doesn't seem obviously connected, market share and all these apps right now, but it might be if development time is taken into consideration. But still, I think the new generation of WP devices might maybe help. Or it could just be a coincidence plus the apps that were announced at the Nokia thingy which increases the effect.

Now Microsoft, just bring some much needed features, and I'll buy another phone with your OS in 2014!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Heres a few pictures of me from the Comic Con at the weekend. Had such a good laugh. Im the Deadpool with the large belt buckle by the way.

6tag-49931017-575446787113872239_49931017.jpgWP_20131026_004.jpgWP_20131026_11_47_38_Pro.jpgWP_20131027_10_00_22_Pro.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now Microsoft, just bring some much needed features, and I'll buy another phone with your OS in 2014!

WP8.1 is what we're all waiting for. Hopefully it has some of wow factor most of us want. As for functionality, for me I have a very short list which I think will be sorted.

From a personal perspective I don't really care about a notification centre though people are constantly on about it. Fix the toast system and make live tiles better and notification centre isn't needed in my eyes.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

From a personal perspective I don't really care about a notification centre though people are constantly on about it. Fix the toast system and make live tiles better and notification centre isn't needed in my eyes.

The only reason why I want improved notifications is the lock screen. The limit to 5 notifications is just a bad joke. When I have more apps, like Skype, Viber, Facebook and so on which give notifications in addition to messages, phone, email, Whatsapp, it's just a terrible situation.

If I want to know if I missed a message I have to put in my passcode and go to the homescreen, and then I'm forced to either have these apps all on top or I have to scroll down to see if something happened.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Heres a few pictures of me from the Comic Con at the weekend. Had such a good laugh. Im the Deadpool with the large belt buckle by the way.

The one with the lightsaber is rather amusing. Not sure how that fits the character but I guess everyone has their interpretation. :)

Does the big belt buckle have significance. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The only reason why I want improved notifications is the lock screen. The limit to 5 notifications is just a bad joke. When I have more apps, like Skype, Viber, Facebook and so on which give notifications in addition to messages, phone, email, Whatsapp, it's just a terrible situation.

If I want to know if I missed a message I have to put in my passcode and go to the homescreen, and then I'm forced to either have these apps all on top or I have to scroll down to see if something happened.

Better lock screen would be good. I'm happy with the new glance features coming. It's what I and my wife want we both miss it from our N8s.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The one with the lightsaber is rather amusing. Not sure how that fits the character but I guess everyone has their interpretation. :)

Does the big belt buckle have significance. :p

He actually had two lightsabers - couldn't get hold of swords apparently. No significance to the big belt buckle - made it from scratch and needed something the same size as the chest piece so it didn't look odd.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He actually had two lightsabers - couldn't get hold of swords apparently. No significance to the big belt buckle - made it from scratch and needed something the same size as the chest piece so it didn't look odd.

Didn't think swords were hard to come by, must be all the Deadpool look-a-likes buying them. :p I do like how all the Deadpools are different.

Though I'm not a fan of comics or anything related to a Comic Con they do look like fun.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Didn't think swords were hard to come by, must be all the Deadpool look-a-likes buying them. :p I do like how all the Deadpools are different.

Though I'm not a fan of comics or anything related to a Comic Con they do look like fun.

Well the rules on weapons at comic con are a bit odd - some people just find it safer to get obvious toys. Saturday was a good laugh with the other Deadpools spent most of the day outside causing chaos and posing for lots of photos. Deadpool is expected to be a bit of a d*ck so when you've got between 5 and 8 all acting the same way it gets quite amusing. Was really busy on the Saturday though - far too many people - at one point you couldn't get either into or out of the excel for people queuing which isn't great from a safety perspective.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Was really busy on the Saturday though - far too many people - at one point you couldn't get either into or out of the excel for people queuing which isn't great from a safety perspective.

The problem when things become too popular, funny how things go from niche to mainstream. I've heard there are people who go to different Comic Cons around the world.

What's important is that you enjoyed it. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I enjoyed my dessert today. And I will enjoy the cake this afternoon even more. Birthdays of lab members are great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234