WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am playing this new Pokemon game, of course in English. So I was "talking" to a NPC and it was suddenly German. This really confused me, until I realized that it's a lot of German nonsense. So I think they just wanted to introduce some variety.

She says: "Pokemon sind im Pokeball. Ich sitze auf dem Stuhl.", in English: "Pokemon are in the Poke Ball. I'm sitting on a chair." She's actually not sitting on a chair, she's sitting on a sofa.

Got to catch them all!!!

POKEMON!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Got to catch them all!!!

POKEMON!!!

I never watched the TV show, but I think that the games are really clever role playing games. And of course I had the first one on my Gameboy, and it always gets nostalgic if I play a new one.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I never watched the TV show, but I think that the games are really clever role playing games. And of course I had the first one on my Gameboy, and it always gets nostalgic if I play a new one.

I love Crash Bandicoot!!!

I want a PS4 VERSION!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I saw 16 patients today, including 3 patients who found out that they were pregnant today. I'm 90 mins late for a 2.5 hour class, so i am going home to type a paper.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've played Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver and Black & White.

I don't want the new games ether.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not much going on in here. I just went for a run and when I started it was already dawning. At least one good side of daylight saving time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Who let the sun out damn it! Well I like it but I hate mornings. :p

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it's cold here but I didn't want to complain more than I already did. :p

I like it (to some extent ;-) ). It's real autumn now, cold air, beautiful weather, the colorful leaves. It's amazing, my favorite season.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tired and my neck is sore still. No desire to work much either. :p

In other news, this year has gone by very quickly. Can't believe it's almost November!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Surface 2 coming today then it going to get wrap up for Christmas however before that need to take the serial number so I can see how much it will cost to get the extended warranty, liquid and accidentally damage cover.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Surface 2 coming today then it going to get wrap up for Christmas however before that need to take the serial number so I can see how much it will cost to get the extended warranty, liquid and accidentally damage cover.

But think of this nice 2520 tablet. Or all these great Sony Android tablets. How can you even think of the Surface right now?! ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But think of this nice 2520 tablet. Or all these great Sony Android tablets. How can you even think of the Surface right now?! ;-)

Honestly, I'm seriously considering a Surface 2 Tablet. More for my wife than me as she doesn't like to carry a laptop around and it has full Office which she uses a lot. We can then have two tablets. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3