WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Commuting has been a bit more brutal here than usual. There are a lot more people I'm encountering during rush hour and it seems like the increased ridership is making things run a lot slower...

interesting. Does that mean the economy is picking up or is this a peek season for tourists that I don't know about?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The work wireless has been brutal for this week!!!

When I lived up your way I had nothing but issues with WiFi at home. So not surprised. We had issues at work with mobile services yesterday. Not sure if that was storm related or not.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
When I lived up your way I had nothing but issues with WiFi at home. So not surprised. We had issues at work with mobile services yesterday. Not sure if that was storm related or not.

My home got the best WIFI ever!!!

Got a 76MB connection and living near the exchange helps! :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today I have quite a lot to do. But it's okay, as I won't be here Friday and having an external course Monday and Tuesday.

Also, it's still very sunny here.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My Surface 2 has been delivered so when I get home going get the serial number off it and then put it back in the box then wrap up give it a kiss good bye and will see you in a month!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Made the mistake of reading a review of the iPad Air over at iGuardian. Now I'm a little depressed because I know that other tech sites are probably just as bad.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My Surface 2 has been delivered so when I get home going get the serial number off it and then put it back in the box then wrap up give it a kiss good bye and will see you in a month!

What am I missing here? Serial no. for warranty then off out of sight til ur birthday?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Learn from your mistakes. :p

Charles Arthur, nuff said. I think they'll bury him in a iCoffin with a big fruit on the lid. I wonder if he has a 'Real Steve Doll' at home or something. :p

One of the most useless tech reviewers around. But then, they're all pretty crap these days.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Charles Arthur, nuff said. I think they'll bury him in a iCoffin with a big fruit on the lid. I wonder if he has a 'Real Steve Doll' at home or something. :p

One of the most useless tech reviewers around. But then, they're all pretty crap these days.

Charles iArthur :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like the iPad Air. It's small, light, fast, beautiful, and has the best app ecosystem.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like the iPad Air. It's small, light, fast, beautiful, and has the best app ecosystem.

I'm not knocking the iPad, I'm knocking the reviewer. Aside from being completely and utterly biased he uses the worst comparisons and bleats like the iSheep he is.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven