WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like the iPad Air. It's small, light, fast, beautiful, and has the best app ecosystem.

I know you're not a fan of the Surface. But the guy compared a Surface Pro 2 to the iPad Air. Ecosystem wise, the Pro wipes the floor with the Air. There's simply no comparison. Yes the Air and thinner, lighter and more 'fancy' looking but they're completely different devices for different people. One is a workhorse the other is a consumer device that claims to be productive.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
. Yes the Air and thinner, lighter and more 'fancy' looking but they're completely different devices for different people. One is a workhorse the other is a consumer device that claims to be productive.

I concur that plastic part at the behind of the top ruins the metal flow unless it paint and if so remove the paint and show the sexy metal!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I know you're not a fan of the Surface. But the guy compared a Surface Pro 2 to the iPad Air. Ecosystem wise, the Pro wipes the floor with the Air. There's simply no comparison. Yes the Air and thinner, lighter and more 'fancy' looking but they're completely different devices for different people. One is a workhorse the other is a consumer device that claims to be productive.

I'm not a fan, but I don't dislike it. I also wasn't really referring to the article, just a random thought :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

interesting. Does that mean the economy is picking up or is this a peek season for tourists that I don't know about?

i don't know. It may mean more people who drive into nyc are taking mass transit instead. I mean, mass transit was always busy but this feels even moreso now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

* sigh* I still have to put back my computer again after getting my ssd and hard drives but I will after I get done with school :confused:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Poll question: what's your favorite Halloween custome?

I think the zombie thing is getting old but some make-up jobs are really well done. I like the ones where either a couple or a group make the whole costume. Not tied together but to 'get' the costume you need everyone there. I like the whimsical nature of it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so in college yesterday as I was looking at peeps I saw an Asian chick pretty cute that had a tablet and as I was looking at it, its has this pink cover and then she turned it to the back and I saw a grey finish and as I was examining it and it was the Surface 2 and I was surprised to see it and I can tell that she liked it because she was using it like a pro and then today this morning I saw a guy with a white phone and then I walked over, because I went to get a doughnut, I saw it was a 521. so yeah what ever they are doing they are doing good :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think the zombie thing is getting old but some make-up jobs are really well done. I like the ones where either a couple or a group make the whole costume. Not tied together but to 'get' the costume you need everyone there. I like the whimsical nature of it.

you could be vemon !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you could be vemon !

I'm not into comic book characters. That's martinmc78. :p Last time I did anything for Halloween was when I was 18, that was over 20 years ago. When I went to a 'fancy dress' party (what a costume party is called in Australia) I went as a fallen angel. :p It suited me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99