WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So put my surface 2 S/N on the Surface Online Services Center and found out how much it will cost for extended warranty....... ALOT

?159.99 however if there any fault I get a instant replacement and I get two replacement a year for accidental or liquid damage not to bad and an extra year warranty.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So put my surface 2 S/N on the Surface Online Services Center and found out how much it will cost for extended warranty....... ALOT

?159.99 however if there any fault I get a instant replacement and I get two replacement a year for accidental or liquid damage not to bad and an extra year warranty.

merica

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so in college yesterday as I was looking at peeps I saw an Asian chick pretty cute that had a tablet and as I was looking at it, its has this pink cover and then she turned it to the back and I saw a grey finish and as I was examining it and it was the Surface 2 and I was surprised to see it and I can tell that she liked it because she was using it like a pro and then today this morning I saw a guy with a white phone and then I walked over, because I went to get a doughnut, I saw it was a 521. so yeah what ever they are doing they are doing good :cool:

Did you holla at the Asian girl?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Love that new way to charge my 8X with the phone off. Slowly but surely, MSFT is maturing the platform. Lets hope they move a bit faster to do so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb