WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't really know what I have to do tomorrow in the lab. I have a lot of stuff running in parallel. Well, i think I'll clean up the mess tomorrow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Can we now return to our regularly scheduled randomness?

I often find it annoying to get accessories for "non popular" items. It is really silly to wait two weeks for a screen protector for my T100. Betcha the new iPad Air has accessories up and running...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Can we now return to our regularly scheduled randomness?

I often find it annoying to get accessories for "non popular" items. It is really silly to wait two weeks for a screen protector for my T100. Betcha the new iPad Air has accessories up and running...

I'm trying to find a case for my Surface 2 it like there none anywhere not even on MS website.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not going back to look.

Too afraid of the possibility you didn't get it? That's cool...

Off the train and headed to the bus for class. Gonna listen to some wholesome Kayne West to get ready. Back on the night shift in a few hours...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Woohoo!

Two!!!

In another thread somebody told me that universities don't want people to use Wikipedia. My university is in the top 100 worldwide and I use Wikipedia every day.

All this tablet talk makes me want a tablet. But I really don't have a real use for one.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Too afraid of the possibility you didn't get it? That's cool...

Off the train and headed to the bus for class. Gonna listen to some wholesome Kayne West to get ready. Back on the night shift in a few hours...

Maybe......

Nope! :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have never been more tempted to delete a bunch of posts to get the 15k post. However, as soon as I made my last post I forgot completely about it so its really my own fault. Darnit.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

In another thread somebody told me that universities don't want people to use Wikipedia. My university is in the top 100 worldwide and I use Wikipedia every day.

All this tablet talk makes me want a tablet. But I really don't have a real use for one.

Get one, get a cheap ?50 android tablet to try out. :winktongue:

Go to a store that has all the different tablets take a long look at each, feel it, touch it, hold it, smell it, look at and if you got time try out the OS!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have never been more tempted to delete a bunch of posts to get the 15k post. However, as soon as I made my last post I forgot completely about it so its really my own fault. Darnit.

You can't delete AWESOMENESS!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

i was all set to do it the legitimate way, and the BP got up all in it...you know what happened next...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb