WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Get one, get a cheap ?50 android tablet to try out. :winktongue:

Go to a store that has all the different tablets take a long look at each, feel it, touch it, hold it, smell it, look at and if you got time try out the OS!

It's not a question about what kind of tablet I would want, it would be a full Windows 8 tablet. The question is about whether I need a tablet, and I don't.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It's not a question about what kind of tablet I would want, it would be a full Windows 8 tablet. The question is about whether I need a tablet, and I don't.

What about the SONY Tap 20?

A 20 inch windows 8 tablet which you can have an i7 CPU best of both worlds!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What about the SONY Tap 20?

A 20 inch windows 8 tablet which you can have an i7 CPU best of both worlds!

Yeah, the screen would definitely be big enough to read papers in an appropriate way, and with an i7 I'd never have performance issues. Would probably be pretty heavy to carry around or to use on the couch though ;-)

Well, it's time to catch some sleep. Good night everybody.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, the screen would definitely be big enough to read papers in an appropriate way, and with an i7 I'd never have performance issues. Would probably be pretty heavy to carry around or to use on the couch though ;-)

Well, it's time to catch some sleep. Good night everybody.

Yeah it would be a tad heavy. :wink:
Good night :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In another thread somebody told me that universities don't want people to use Wikipedia. My university is in the top 100 worldwide and I use Wikipedia every day.

All this tablet talk makes me want a tablet. But I really don't have a real use for one.

in my grad school program there is a section on writing papers about how you cannot cite wikipedia.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

in my grad school program there is a section on writing papers about how you cannot cite wikipedia.

There's a huge difference between using Wikipedia and citing it as a primary source.
That program shouldn't be limited to Wikipedia, it's the same for every Encyclopaedia.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I know a few friends who are celebrating Halloween, but i don't see a need in celebrating. :)

I'd give out candy to trick-or-treaters if I lived in a house, but my apartment building does not have trick-or-treating.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The last few weeks I always felt pretty warm when going to work by bike... today I almost froze off it. First thing at the lab, I looked up the temperature, 3?C. I think the glove-wearing season has officially begun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss